Florida Weddings on the Beach
Florida weddings on the beach are the ideal location for any Florida wedding. Florida has a wide variety of beach options for your ceremony, whether you are looking for sunsets over the Gulf or the white waves of the Atlantic Ocean, our beach wedding packages can be done. Our Florida weddings on the beach include everything you need for your beach wedding to be a success. We include setup, breakdown, ceremony photography, officiant, and your own client portal to easily make your selections and payments.
Beach Chic Nautical Knot Package
- Officiant: who will perform, and coordinate, your Florida beach wedding ceremony
- Your choice of personalized ceremony and vows provided on our selections pages
- Our select beach locations in Florida
Beach Chic Nautical Knot Decor:
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including: Decorated sand ceremony table, keepsake vase and sand color choices
- Three ivory poles (one on each side and one going across) draped in ivory, blush and lace ribbon
- Aisle way of ivory buckets with baby’s breath floral arrangements
- Up to 18 deluxe white chairs at the ceremony site with your choice of colored spandex chair sash
The Final Touches:
- Consultations by phone and email
- Detailed wedding day timeline provided
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
- Our exclusive Free Beach Bridal Guide with free gift mailed to you
- Access to your client portal once you reserve your date. This provides easy access to all of your important documents; your contract, your selection choices, optional additions, remaining balance invoice, marriage license information and more.
Contact us about our Nautical Knot Package
(Includes Bride & Groom)
Select Location Above
*Does not include any permit or parking fees that may be required
This non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your date. This deposit will be subtracted from the package price.
Any permit fees that may be required, will be due at time of reservation deposit.
Available Additions ($):
-Additional Photography Time
-Water on ice for your guests
-custom ceremony playlist
-$100 discount if you have your own photographer
Adding Ceremony Photography Time
This is one of the most important moments of your life. You have decided on the most beautiful ceremony location- the beach! Be sure you have the photos to show off your beautiful beach wedding ceremony for years to come.
What is included in the our ceremony photography time?
- Up to one hour at the ceremony site
- We cover all the important details of your ceremony. You walking down the aisle, the rings, the sand ceremony, the decor, the kiss and so much more during your ceremony
- Photos with your immediate family members at the ceremony site (grandparents, parents, siblings..)
- Photos with your bridal party down by the water
- Photos of you and your significant other down by the water
Why choose our photography time?
- Our photographers have been working alongside us for over 10 years and know how our ceremonies are run, are experts in assisting with lining up and coordinating when you should walk down, know when all the important details will happen and most importantly they specialize in beach weddings.
- You get to use your beautiful beach wedding canopy as the backdrop for your immediate family photos
- You will receive all the photos taken via digital download link for FREE!
- We are affordable, yet professional. We provide beautifully edited photos and help coordinate your wedding day at a price you can’t beat! While we are affordable, we are professional. With professional equipment, knowledge in posing and lighting, you can rest assured as we photograph your beach wedding
Adding this photography time is only $325! And remember, you will receive all the photos to download from a link sent right to your email! You will also have the option to add a photo CD if this is your preferred method. If you will be adding ceremony photography, you will need to do so within a week of your reservation, so that we reserve the photographer’s time (payment for our ceremony photography is not due until 30 days before the ceremony date).
Florida Weddings- Why are they so great?
Do you wish to escape to paradise and leave all the stress and expense of a traditional wedding at home behind you? Florida weddings on the beach allow you to escape to paradise without the headaches of leaving the country. No passport? No problem! You won’t have to worry about the laws of the foreign country, the language barrier, or even having to file your marriage license again in your country when you get back. Florida weddings are legal in all 50 states! If you truly want to escape to paradise and leave the stress behind, then you should really consider any of our Florida weddings.
Florida weddings on the Gulf Coast include white sand and beautiful sunsets. With laid back cities, and the option to debark on a cruise out of Tampa after your beach wedding ceremony, you can have a beach wedding and honeymoon in one!
Florida weddings on the East Coast include beautiful walkways, blue ocean water with white cap waves and dunes that are a perfect back drop for your beach wedding photos.
Our Beach Chic Nautical Knot beach wedding package is a beautiful choice for any location in Florida. With neutral colors you can add your own twist by changing the chair sash band to match your bridesmaids or your bouquet. We can’t to see what color options you make with our Florida Weddings.
All of our Florida Beach Wedding Packages