Add Photography to your Package
How does our Florida beach wedding ceremony photography work?
When you add one of our photographers to your beach wedding package, our photographer will be present for up to one hour at the ceremony site. This will include the wedding ceremony, some photos with your immediate family members, bridal party photos and photos of you and your spouse down by the sea.
- Our photographers will let you, and your bridal party members, know when to walk down the aisle. They communicate with our staff to make sure you walk at the appropriate time.
- They are trained for our beach weddings. They know how the sand ceremony works, when the ring ceremony starts, when the marriage kiss is coming, etc.
- They will have access to use the ceremony site for photos with your immediate family after the ceremony.
- Our photographers are beach wedding professionals. They know how to work with the beach elements, the gear we need, where the sun sets, the lighting, and wind. With hundreds of hours on every Florida beach, Atlantic, and Gulf coast, they know the best positioning, wedding locations, poses and special spots to capture every wedding moment.
- You will receive ALL viable photos taken. You do not have to purchase any additional prints or photos from us. We will send you a link for to download all of your photos and provide you with a copyright release letter, so they are yours to print and share for personal use.
- We are an affordable option for your wedding ceremony photography. Contact us for more details about adding our wedding photography to your package.
Why Use One of Our Wedding Photographers?
We have a staff of highly trained beach wedding photographers. Our beach wedding company has made sure that all of our photographers know how our weddings work, the best beach location spots, and how to get the most out of your special day!
We keep our photography affordable, professional and provide you with all the digital images, so you won’t have to worry about any additional, after ceremony, costs.