Why Use Our Wedding Photographers
We have a staff of highly trained beach wedding photographers. Our beach wedding company has made sure that all of our photographers know how our weddings work, the best beach location spots, and how to get the most of out of your special day. We recently added Forever In Love wedding photographers to our staff! We keep our photography affordable, professional and provide you with all the digital images, so you won’t have to worry about additional costs.
How does the photography option work?
When you add one of our photographers to your beach wedding package, our photographer will be present for approximately one hour at the ceremony site. This will include the wedding ceremony, some photos with your immediate family members, bridal party photos and photos of you and your spouse down by the sea.
- Our photographers will let you and your bridal party members, know when to walk down the aisle. They communicate with our staff to make sure you walk at the appropriate time.
- They are trained for our beach weddings. They know how the sand ceremony works, when the ring ceremony starts, when the marriage kiss is coming, etc.
- They will have access to use the ceremony site for photos with your immediate family after the ceremony.
- Our photographers are beach wedding professionals. They know how to work with the beach elements, the gear we need, where the sun sets, the lighting, wind and wind. With hundreds of hours on every Florida beach, Altantic and Gulf coast, they know the best positioning, wedding locations, poses and special spots to capture every wedding moment.
- You will receive ALL the photos taken. You do not have to purchase any additional prints or photos from us. We will send you a link for to download all of your photos and provide you with a copyright release letter, so they are yours to print and share for personal use. A photo CD is available for an additional charge.
- We are an affordable option. Contact us for more details about wedding photography for your ceremony.