Frequently Asked Questions about our Weddings on the Beach In Florida
Weddings on the beach in Florida don’t have to be complicated to plan. Now that you have had a chance to choose your Florida beach wedding location and the beach wedding package that fits your needs, lets get down to the nitty gritty. Weddings on the beach in Florida can be a beautiful experience, our rules and policies are in place to make sure you have the best day possible. Interested in how it works? What happens if it rains? How does the ceremony photography work? Below are our frequently asked questions to make sure all of our weddings on the beach in Florida are a success. If you have further questions or are ready to reserve your beach wedding date, please contact us.
Questions about Weddings on the beach in Florida?
If you have questions about weddings on the beach in Florida, we have the answers!
We have compiled a list of the most important, and frequently asked questions about weddings on the Beach in Florida, as well as our important beach wedding policies. Your wedding day is as important to us as it is to you. Our policies are in place to make sure that you have the best Florida beach wedding possible.
Contact us today, to start planning your beach wedding in Florida.
Do I need a Florida Marriage License for weddings on the beach in Florida?
Learn more about Florida marriage licenses by clicking here.
What happens if it rains?
We do not provide back-up for your beach wedding ceremony. However, in some of the beach parks we use, there are covered picnic areas. And, If they are not in use, we can move the ceremony there. If you are having your reception in the area, or staying at a nearby hotel or condo, we can move the ceremony to this nearby location (with their permission). However, most, or all of the decor, would not be able to be moved, as it is designed for weddings on the beach. Our main goal is to get you married on the beach. So, if it is a passing shower, we will try and wait it out for a short bit. If it is a very light rain, have your guests be prepared with umbrellas, as the ceremony will go on.
Wedding Packages and Wedding Attire
Wedding Attire: Any type of wedding attire is great for weddings on the beach in Florida. A bride’s dress can never be too formal, even if the groom is opting to wear khakis and a dress shirt. Brides, keep in mind for your hair and veil: Even on the best of beach days, there is usually a breeze, so remember to have extra pins to pin up unruly bangs or fly-away curls. A veil can be beautiful at a wedding, but a long veil can easily be twisted in the wind at your beach wedding. We recommend skipping the veil, but if you must wear one, make sure you can easily take off your veil, if needed to.
Officiant (Person who legally performs the ceremony) Policies
Deposit, Cancellation, Rescheduling and Refund Policies
- A deposit is needed to reserve your date. All deposits are non-refundable NO EXCEPTIONS
- The amount of the deposit depends on the package chosen. Each deposit amount is listed under the package price on our packages page.
- If you cancel your wedding with less than 45 days before the ceremony, all monies paid are non-refundable. If you cancel with over 45 days from the ceremony date, any payments made to outside vendors, or for any required permits, plus your original deposit are non-refundable. All other payments will be refunded to you within ten days of your cancellation date.
- You have the opportunity to reschedule your wedding ceremony one time, as long as it is over 45 days from the ceremony date, and the new date is available. You will also need to put down an additional $300.00 non-refundable deposit to reserve this new date.
- Refunds of payments (not deposits) are given for any wedding cancelled over 45 days from ceremony date. If it is within 30 days of your ceremony date, no refunds, or rescheduling is available.
Beach Wedding Locations, Permit and Parking Fees
BEACH WEDDING PERMIT: If any beach wedding permits are required, we will obtain them for you, and add the cost of the permit to your package.
PARKING: We are not responsible for any parking fees.
Beach Weddings in Florida are meant to be a stress-free, affordable and unforgettable experience. We have taken the knowledge that we have learned over our 10+ years performing beach weddings and created the most amazing beach wedding packages. We make sure our decor stands out, is unforgettable, unique and can be customized to the color of your choice. We take great pride in having choices. We believe this is what makes your beach wedding as unique as you are. You take the base and put your own touch on it, and all from the convenience of your own home! We make it easy for your to plan our beach weddings in Florida from the comfort of your couch. With access to your client portal, you can easy Esign all of your important documents, view your selections, check out pictures of the decor, find our accommodation recommendations and so much more.