Frequently Asked Questions about our Weddings on the Beach In Florida
Weddings on the beach in Florida don’t have to be complicated to plan. Now that you have had a chance to choose your Florida beach wedding location and the beach wedding package that fits your needs, lets get down to the nitty gritty. Weddings on the beach in Florida can be a beautiful experience, our rules and policies are in place to make sure you have the best day possible. Interested in how it works? What happens if it rains? How does the ceremony photography work? Below are our frequently asked questions to make sure all of our weddings on the beach in Florida are a success. If you have further questions or are ready to reserve your beach wedding date, please contact us.
Questions about Weddings on the beach in Florida?
If you have questions about weddings on the beach in Florida, we have the answers!
We have compiled a list of the most important, and frequently asked questions about weddings on the Beach in Florida, as well as our important beach wedding policies. Your wedding day is as important to us as it is to you. Our policies are in place to make sure that you have the best Florida beach wedding possible.
Contact us today, to start planning your beach wedding in Florida.
Do I need a Florida Marriage License for weddings on the beach in Florida?
Learn more about Florida marriage licenses by clicking here.
What happens if it rains?
Wedding Packages and Wedding Attire
Wedding Attire: Any type of wedding attire is great for weddings on the beach in Florida. A bride’s dress can never be too formal, even if the groom is opting to wear khakis and a dress shirt. Brides, keep in mind for your hair and veil: Even on the best of beach days, there is usually a breeze, so remember to have extra pins to pin up unruly bangs or fly-away curls. A veil can be beautiful at a wedding, but a long veil can easily be twisted in the wind at your beach wedding. We recommend skipping the veil, but if you must wear one, make sure you can easily take off your veil, if needed to.
Ceremony Photography Policies
Our photographers help direct the bride and bridal party, as well as take the best possible photos without blocking your guests view of the ceremony. They are also “experts” with beach wedding ceremonies, and know exactly how our beach wedding ceremonies work, and how they are performed.
If you will hire your own photographer (not one of the options above), you will receive a $100.00 discount on your package (not applicable with the Simply Florida Package, or any other discounts). Your independently hired photographer will take the place of our photographer. They will take your ceremony photos, and once your ceremony is complete, then can take you, and your guests, towards the water for their after ceremony photography.
VIDEOGRAPHY: We have a cinematographer we highly recommend for documentary, high light, and movie trailer style options. If you are hiring your own videographer, they will not interfere with our ceremony photography, and will not be able to video our after ceremony photography.
Officiant (Person who legally performs the ceremony) Policies
Deposit, Cancellation, Rescheduling and Refund Policies
- A deposit is needed to reserve your date. All deposits are non-refundable NO EXCEPTIONS
- The amount of the deposit depends on the package chosen. Each deposit amount is listed under the package price on our packages page.
- If you cancel your wedding with less than 30 days before the ceremony, all monies paid are non-refundable. If you cancel with over 30 days from the ceremony date, any payments made to outside vendors, or for any required permits, plus your original deposit are non-refundable. All other payments will be refunded to you within ten days of your cancellation date.
- You have the opportunity to reschedule your wedding ceremony one time, as long as it is over 30 days from the ceremony date, and the new date is available. You will also need to put down an additional $300.00 non-refundable deposit to reserve this new date.
- Refunds of payments (not deposits) are given for any wedding cancelled over 30 days from ceremony date. If it is within 30 days of your ceremony date, no refunds, or rescheduling is available.
Beach Wedding Locations, Permit and Parking Fees
BEACH WEDDING PERMIT: If any beach wedding permits are required, we will obtain them for you, and add the cost of the permit to your package.
PARKING: We are not responsible for any parking fees.