Frequently Asked Questions
Florida Beach Weddings Information
Now that you have had a chance to choose your Florida destination wedding location and the beach wedding package that fits your needs, let’s answer your questions. Beachfront weddings are a beautiful experience, and our Florida Beach Wedding company has rules and policies in place to ensure you have the best day possible. Interested in how the marriage license works? What happens if it rains? How does the ceremony photography work? Below are frequently asked questions and answers to make sure all our Florida weddings on the beach are a success. If you have further questions or are ready to reserve your beach wedding date, please contact us.
What is the best beach to get married on in Florida?
Do I need a Florida Marriage License for weddings on the beach in Florida?
Learn more about Florida marriage licenses by clicking here.
What happens if it rains on my beach wedding day?
Wedding Packages and Wedding Attire
Wedding Attire: Any type of wedding attire is great for weddings on the beach in Florida. A bride’s dress can never be too formal, even if the groom is opting to wear khakis and a dress shirt. Brides, keep in mind for your hair and veil: even on the best of beach days, there is usually a breeze, so remember to have extra pins to pin up unruly bangs or fly-away curls. A veil can be beautiful at a wedding, but a long veil can easily be twisted in the wind at your beach wedding. We recommend skipping the veil, but if you must wear one, make sure you can easily take off your veil, if needed to.
Officiant (Person who legally performs the ceremony) Policies
Deposit, Cancellation, Rescheduling and Refund Policies
- A deposit is needed to reserve your date. All deposits are non-refundable NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The amount of the deposit depends on the package chosen. Each deposit amount is listed under the package price on our packages page.
- If you cancel your wedding with less than 45 days before the ceremony, all monies paid are non-refundable. If you cancel with over 45 days from the ceremony date, any payments made to outside vendors, or for any required permits, plus your original deposit are non-refundable. All other payments will be refunded to you within ten days of your cancellation date.
- You have the opportunity to reschedule your wedding ceremony one time, as long as it is over 45 days from the ceremony date, and the new date is available. You will also need to put down an additional $300.00 non-refundable deposit to reserve this new date.
- Refunds of payments (not deposits) are given for any wedding cancelled over 45 days from ceremony date. If it is within 30 days of your ceremony date, no refunds, or rescheduling is available.
Beach Wedding Locations, Permit and Parking Fees
BEACH WEDDING PERMIT: If any beach wedding permits are required, we will obtain them for you, and add the cost of the permit to your package.
PARKING: We are not responsible for any parking fees.
Are all the beaches in Florida public?
Can I bring small children to the ceremony?
Do you help with the wedding reception?
While we are always happy to assist our brides with the entire beach wedding process, our main focus is on the ceremony. We will, however, provide you with a list of many local recommendations near your beach wedding ceremony to make this process easier for you. Our recommendation list will have all of the addresses listed that you need at a reasonable distance away or on-site. If you have any further questions about your beach wedding ceremony, our wedding planners are happy to help you!
What is the closest beach to Orlando?
What is the best beach for a cruise honeymoon?
How does photography work at a beach wedding?
What is the most affordable beach to get married on?
Which beach location has the most unique things to do?
Which beach has the best sunsets for my wedding?
Do you perform same-sex weddings?
Yes we do! Please contact our dedicated wedding planners today.
Questions About Wedding Vows
Each Florida Beach Weddings ceremony is customized to fit the needs of the couple. Each of our beach ceremony packages is unique and your vows can have that personal touch too. As professional wedding officiates our complete weddings, vow renewals, commitment ceremonies, and elopements can include traditional, sand ceremony, and ring vows to choose from. Click here to read our sample vows for you to use or customize.
Our Florida weddings are meant to be a stress-free, affordable and unforgettable experience. We have taken the knowledge learned over 10+ years performing beach weddings to create a destination wedding as unique as you are. We make it easy for your to plan your beach wedding from the comfort of your couch. Contact our dedicated wedding planners today!