Find out which beach is the perfect venue for you to say, “I Do”. We perform beach weddings on the East coast and Gulf beaches of Florida.
Whether the two of you are eloping, having a micro-wedding or bringing all your friends and family, we have a beach wedding package for you.
Mail Me Information
It is quick and easy to have some basic information on our all-inclusive beach wedding packages mailed to you.
How do our Florida Beach Wedding Packages work?
Weddings on the beach in Florida are easy and affordable with our all inclusive packages at popular beach wedding destinations.
- First, browse our affordable beach wedding packages to find the one that fits your needs and budget. Whether your wedding wish list includes an elegant beach elopement, a vow renewal, micro-wedding or a large ceremony surrounded by friends and family, we have an all-inclusive package that is right for you. Our married couples give us 5 star reviews! Check out our newest design: Rustic Romance.
- What is the best beach to get married on in Florida? Will you choose a Gulf beach wedding in Clearwater or one on the east coast of Florida? Daytona Beach is our cheapest beach wedding location on the Atlantic ocean. Check out our top locations to find the best beach venue for you to tie the knot.
- Once you have chosen your beachfront location, you can reserve your wedding date with us. A non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your date. This deposit is subtracted from your package balance.
- After reserving your date, you will receive a link to your private client portal. This portal is unique for each couple and will include all important documents: your contract, decoration selections worksheet, invoices, optional additions and more. With a convenient e-signature, planning a destination wedding ceremony has never been easier or more secure. Your beach wedding planner is always available through email or phone. Find out more about getting a Florida Marriage License here.
- In addition to the timeline you receive upon booking, the week of your ceremony you will receive a completely detailed agenda. This will let you know when to arrive at the beachfront and where we will meet you! We personally officiate each and every ceremony.
- Finally, say, “I Do” on the beautiful beaches of Florida surrounded by the ones you love. Get married and enjoy the sun and sea!
Why Choose Us for Your Florida Beach Wedding
Working with a professional, reliable and experienced beach wedding company can make all the difference. With over 12 years of experience, our beach wedding specialists can recommend local amenities, answer any questions, pull all the necessary permits for you, and make sure all the details of your ceremony are executed flawlessly. We even know the tide and sunset times. Skilled crew members set up your beach wedding exactly as pictured online, so there are no surprises when you arrive on the beach! Our professional wedding photographers take great pride in making sure you get the best wedding pictures possible to show off back home.
We are a family and friends operated company that understands just how important this wedding day is to you, and we ensure that you get the beach wedding ceremony you have been dreaming of. For more information about our wedding company, visit our about us page. Most importantly, we believe everything about getting married on the beach should be simple. One of the most appealing things about a destination wedding is to escape the stress of a traditional wedding at home. We take that idea and apply it to all of our wedding packages at every Florida beach wedding venue. Therefore, all of our decorations are pictured online and your private client portal will have your complete wedding information in one convenient location. We pull the permits, set-up the beachfront, and include everyone needed to make your destination wedding a success. All you have to do is show up with your Florida marriage license, say your chosen vows and exchange wedding rings on the beach! Check out our all-inclusive beach wedding packages here for Florida elopements, vow renewals, complete weddings, and same sex marriages.
Our Best Beach Wedding Locations
While we do cover most of the major beaches in Florida, our staff and couples have a few favorite areas! Anastasia State Park on the east coast provide charm unlike any other. Clearwater Beach is a top Gulf beach in the USA. It is perfect for a sunset wedding, it has white sand and a laid back, tropical atmosphere. Tie the knot on Cocoa Beach, the closest Orlando beach. Daytona Beach is your most affordable option: couples can save up to 50% over Gulf beaches. With hotels directly on the ocean, the beautiful sun and sea, you can’t go wrong. Pick your beach city and we come to you!
Customize Your Beach Wedding Package
All of our complete beach wedding packages can be customized to your colors and theme. Since most of our couples plan their wedding from a distance, we make it easy for you to see all of your choices online with freedom to design as you wish. With a wide variety of colors choices, flowers, accessories, music and vows, you can tie the knot with your own style. Dealing with one professional beach wedding company makes it easy to keep track of your contacts and ceremony costs. Our designers work hard to make sure that we stay modern, classy and timeless.
Let's answer a few questions about how destination weddings can work for you and your fiancé. It will help you make some decisions about planning your own wedding and how it might be possible for you to have a beach wedding in Florida. Wedding planning can be...
Do shades of blue make you sigh with joy? Blue is a very popular color for weddings all over the world, but especially beloved when used by brides at the beach. The wonderful thing about blue themed wedding decorations is that they not only compliment the ocean, but the sky and the sand, no matter how light or dark it is. You can’t go wrong using blue in your beach wedding theme, and we can’t think of any other color that really goes with everything.