Florida Beach Weddings, how do they work?
Florida Beach Weddings have never been easier. We make it easy for you to plan your perfect destination beach wedding ceremony from anywhere in the world. How does it work exactly?
- Check out our all-inclusive Florida beach wedding packages to find the one that fits your needs. Whether you are looking for an elegant elopement or a grand ceremony surrounded by your friends and family, you will find a beach wedding package that is right for you
- Location, location, location. We all know location is important, your wedding day is no exception. Check out our Florida beach wedding locations here to chose your ideal Florida beach wedding ceremony spot. We offer beautiful and affordable Gulf Coast beach weddings and Atlantic Ocean weddings.
- Reserve your wedding date. A non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your wedding date. This non-refundable deposit is subtracted from your package balance.
- Once you have reserved your wedding date with us, you will receive your link to your client portal. This portal will be unique for each bride and will include all of your important documents such as, your wedding contract, selections worksheet, invoices, optional items to add to your wedding ceremony and more. With easy and convenient e-signatures on all the items, planning a destination beach wedding in Florida has never been easier.
- The week of your wedding you will receive a detailed timeline, letting you know when and where you and your guests should arrive at the beach as well as a breakdown confirming all of your decor choices and optional additions.
- Say, “I Do” on the beautiful beaches of Florida surrounded by the ones you love.
Whether you are dreaming of a vibrant sunset on the Gulf of Mexico or the beautiful waves of the Atlantic on the East Coast, Florida Beach Weddings has you covered.
We have been performing elegant, classic and timeless beach wedding ceremonies all across the state of Florida for over 10 years. We cover all the major areas such as: Daytona Beach, St. Augustine, Jacksonville, Destin, Cocoa Beach, Miami, Naples, Siesta Key, and Clearwater Beach.
Florida East Coast beach Weddings
Beach weddings on the East coast of Florida are performed on the beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. enjoy the stunning beach dunes, the beautiful white cap waves, and find an abundance of well known beachfront hotels, some of which you can even have your beach wedding ceremony at!
Florida Gulfside Beach Weddings
The West Coast of Florida provides the calm, clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico and some of the most pristine sand in the state. Enjoy the relaxing waters, vibrant sunsets and soft white sand at any of the beaches on the West Coast of Florida. Locations include Clearwater, Siesta Key, and Naples.
Why choose us for your Florida Beach Wedding
Working with a professional, reliable and experienced beach wedding company can make all the difference in your Florida Beach Wedding. Our experienced beach wedding coordinators and designers can recommend local amenities, answer any questions you may have, pull all the necessary permits for you, and make sure all the details of your beach wedding ceremony are executed. Our skilled crew members set-up all of our beach weddings exactly as pictured online, so there are no surprises when you show up on the beach and our photographers take great pride in making sure you get the best pictures possible to show off back home.
We are a family owned and operated beach wedding company. We understand just how important this wedding day is to you and we want to make sure we do everything possible to ensure that you get the wedding you have been dreaming of. For more information about our company, visit our about us page.
We believe everything about a beach wedding should be simple. We believe one of the biggest appeals about a destination wedding is to escape the stress of a traditional wedding at home, and we take that idea and apply it to all of our beach weddings in Florida. All of our decor is pictured online and your client portal has all of your wedding information you’ll need all in one convenient and easy location. We pull the permits, set-up the beach, and include everyone needed to make your destination wedding a success. All you have to do is show up! Check out our beach wedding packages here and say good-bye to stress and hello to relaxation!
Stand out with these unique packages
Florida Beach Wedding Packages, are they the way to go?
Our beach wedding packages allow you to easily customize a beach wedding design. Almost all of our brides plan their beach wedding ceremony from a distance. With a beach wedding package, you know what the design will look like, but have complete freedom to choose the colors, flowers, music and more with our packages. This also makes it easier to keep track of the cost, as we are a one-stop shop and we show all of our pricing right up front. There are no hidden fees in our packages. Our designers work hard to make sure that we stay modern, classic and timeless. Whether you are looking for the beach themed decor or a classic floral design, we have a beach wedding package that is right for you.
Reviews from our Beach Weddings in Florida
We strive to make sure that all of our beach weddings in Florida are the best they can be. Our friendly and experienced staff are trained to make sure your beach wedding decor looks exactly as photographed. We confirm all of your wedding details with you before your wedding to make sure all important details of your beach wedding ceremony are covered. Our photographers enjoy taking the best possible photos of your wedding day for you to show off back home. Are you ready to start planning your Florida beach wedding? Check out our reviews for peace of mind and to know you chose the best company for your beach wedding in Florida.