Mail Me Information
It is quick and easy to have some basic information on our all-inclusive beach wedding packages mailed to you.
How do our Florida Beach Wedding Packages work?
Weddings on the beach in Florida are easy and affordable with our all inclusive packages at popular beach wedding destinations.
- First, browse our beach wedding packages in Florida to find the one that fits your needs and budget. Whether you are looking for an elegant beach elopement, to renew your vows, or a grand ceremony surrounded by friends and family, we have an all-inclusive package that is right for you. Check out our newest design: Rustic Geometric Arch. Pricing is competitive and our couples give us 5 star reviews!
- What is the best beach to get married on in Florida? We all know location is important, and your wedding day is no exception. Will you choose a Gulf beach wedding in Clearwater or one on the east coast of Florida? Daytona Beach is our most affordable location. Check out our top Florida Beach Wedding locations to find the best destination wedding ceremony venue for you.
- Once you have chosen your beachfront wedding location, you can reserve your wedding date with us. A non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your wedding date. This non-refundable deposit is subtracted from your package balance.
- After you have reserved your wedding date, you will receive the link to your private client portal. This portal is unique for each couple and will include all of your important documents such as: your contract, selections worksheet, invoices, optional additions and more. With convenient e-signature on all items, planning a beach wedding ceremony has never been easier. Your beach wedding coordinator is always available through email or phone. Find out more about getting a Florida Marriage License here.
- In addition to the timeline you receive upon booking, the week of your wedding you will receive a more detailed timeline from our dedicated wedding coordinators. This will let you know when to arrive at the beach and where we will meet you! We personally perform each and every wedding.
- Finally, say, “I Do” on the beautiful beaches of Florida surrounded by the ones you love. Get married and enjoy the sun and sea!
Why Choose Us for Your Florida Beach Wedding
Working with a professional, reliable and experienced beach wedding company can make all the difference. With over 12 years of experience, our beach wedding coordinators can recommend local amenities, answer any questions you may have, pull all the necessary permits for you, and make sure all the details of your beach wedding ceremony are executed flawlessly. Our skilled crew members set up all of our beach weddings exactly as pictured online, so there are no surprises when you show up on the beach! Our professional photographers take great pride in making sure you get the best wedding pictures possible to show off back home.
We are a family and friends operated company that understands just how important this wedding day is to you, and we ensure that you get the wedding ceremony you have been dreaming of. For more information about our beach wedding company, visit our about us page. Most importantly, we believe everything about a beach wedding should be simple. One of the most appealing things about a destination wedding is to escape the stress of a traditional wedding at home. We take that idea and apply it to all of our weddings at all our Florida wedding locations. Therefore, all of our decor is pictured online and your private client portal will have all of your wedding information in one convenient, easy location. To make it even easier, we pull the permits, set-up the beach, and include everyone needed to make your destination wedding a success. All you have to do is show up with your Florida marriage license, say your chosen vows and exchange wedding rings on the beach! Check out our beach wedding packages here for eloping, vow renewals, complete weddings, and same sex beach weddings.
Our Top Beach Wedding Locations
While we do cover most of the major beaches in Florida, our staff and couples have a few favorite areas! St. Augustine Beach and Anastasia State Park provides charm unlike any other. Enjoy unique dining, shopping, cobblestone walkways, and a vibrant downtown. Clearwater Beach is the #1 Beach in the United States according to TripAdvisor. Perfect for a sunset wedding, it has white sand and a laid back, tropical atmosphere. You can have a cruise beach wedding on Cocoa Beach, the closest Orlando beach. Daytona Beach is your most affordable option: couples can save upwards of 50% over Gulf beaches. With many hotels directly on the ocean, our most affordable beach wedding packages, the beautiful sun and sea, you can’t go wrong.
Customize Your Florida Beach Wedding Package
All of our complete beach wedding packages can be customized to your colors. Since most of our wedding couples plan their wedding from a distance, we make it easy for you to see all of your choices online with freedom to design. With a wide variety of colors choices, flowers, music and more, you can put your own style in it. Dealing with one professional beach wedding company makes it easy to keep track of your contacts and ceremony costs. Our designers work hard to make sure that we stay modern, classic and timeless.
The perfect romantic location to host your wedding Hundreds of couples are choosing St. Augustine, the Nation’s Oldest City, for their big day! Our staff rates this as a "best place to get married in Florida" and popular beach locations include Anastasia State...
"I'm having a destination wedding, so what do I include on my wedding invitation?" Great question! A destination wedding follows traditional wedding invitation etiquette in a lot of ways. However, there are some key points that should not be overlooked when...