Daytona Beach Weddings
Thinking of having a Daytona Beach Wedding ceremony? Here are the top 5 reasons why a Daytona Beach Wedding is an ideal location.
- Daytona Beach is one of the only locations that has a wide variety of hotels directly on the beach- The best part? Most of them allow you to have your Daytona beach wedding ceremony directly on their beach.
- Daytona Beach has beautiful white sand and the great white caps of the Atlantic Ocean make for a beautiful backdrop for your Florida beach wedding photos.
- Daytona Beach is one of the most affordable beach wedding locations in Florida. Save money on hotels, dining, excursions and even your beach wedding package!
- Daytona Beach is just a short drive to Orlando. Spend the day there (or a few) experiencing world-known theme parks, fine dining, and endless entertainment for all ages.
- Daytona Beach Weddings have many options for receptions. With multiple dining options overlooking the river or even directly on the beach, you can keep your beach theme going from your ceremony to reception and soak up all the paradise possible on your beach wedding day.
Daytona Beach Wedding Locations
Now that you have decided that planning a Daytona Beach Wedding with us is your ideal choice, it is time to start planning the details.
Ponce Inlet- Ponce Inlet Beach Weddings have beautiful wooden walkways, dunes and white sand. However, there is driving on the beach at certain locations and the parking is limited- making it a great choice for smaller groups. Check out more about Ponce Inlet Beach Weddings here.
New Smyrna Beach- New Smyrna Beach Weddings have beautiful dunes, white sand, less crowded beaches and incredibly local dining for your reception after your beach wedding ceremony. Check out more about our New Smyrna Beach Weddings Here.
Daytona Beach Shores- Daytona Beach Shores is known for their amount of hotels directly on the beach. Whether you are looking for an upscale hotel, or an affordable smaller hotel, you will have an abundance of choices. Not sure if you can have your beach wedding ceremony right at your hotel? Contact us before booking! Read more about our Daytona Beach Shores Weddings Here.
Ormond Beach- Ormond Beach Weddings bring you closer to the St. Augustine beach area, where you and your guests can easily make day and evening trips. They also have elegant hotels and dining options, however the sand is not as white as other locations.
Ready to start planning your dream Daytona Beach Wedding? Check out our Florida Beach Wedding Packages to find the package that fits your needs and style. We look forward to working with you soon!