Fort Walton Beach Weddings
When couples decide to have a relaxing destination beach wedding experience, they choose Fort Walton Beach Weddings as one of their top locations. With the white, sugary sand Gulf beaches and beautiful emerald waters, you will have the perfect back-drop for your beach wedding photos. Fort Walton Beach is a laid back eclectic community that has plenty of unique experiences to enjoy:
- The famous Gulfarium: Great marine life activity for your visiting guests
- Deep Sea Fishing Charters: Similar to Destin, FL, guests can try their hand at catching dinner.
- Wild Willy’s Rope and 4-D movie experience: Great for any families that are attending your wedding ceremony
- 30A Beach Bonfire: what a way to relax in the evening on this Gulf beach. Have a Fort Walton Beach Weddings in the early evening, followed by a bonfire and s’mores for a dessert reception!
Fort Walton beach has a rich history. Even though the city is called Fort Walton there was never actually a fort in the city. This area has a rich history with the Native Americans going back over 14,000 years. With its small town feel, Fort Walton Beach Weddings can make your destination wedding dreams come true.
How can You make Fort Walton Beach Weddings your Florida destination wedding location?
It is so easy to have a Fort Walton Beach Weddings as your destination wedding. Here are the six simple steps:
- Check out our packages page for the package that fits your wedding vision
- Contact us to check on your date availability
- You can make your deposit by check, or credit card, to reserve your Florida ceremony date with our beach wedding company
- Receive your confirmation packet, and User ID and Password for the selections pages. This is where you will choose all of your ceremony decor, ceremony choice, music selections and vows for your beach wedding ceremony. A general timeline will be included in your confirmation packet (let’s you know important dates and times of your ceremony details).
- Return your completed selections worksheet within 30 days of your wedding ceremony. You will then receive a detailed ceremony agenda for your Gulf beach ceremony!
- And, on the day of your ceremony, we will see you on the beach for your wedding ceremony!
Fort Walton Beach Weddings are another great choice for your Florida destination wedding. Contact us today, so we can start the planning!