Pass-A-Grille Beach weddings are beautiful, affordable, and relaxing. Pass-a-Grille Beach is a southern most neighborhood in St. Pete Beach. You can rest assured that you and your guests will not be disappointed in your choice to have your Florida Destination wedding at this Gulf beach location. After all, St. Pete Beach is the number one beach in America! It offers a wide variety of activities for all ages, before and after your St. Pete beach wedding.
Activities for Pass-A-Grille Beach Weddings:
- Visit Shell Island. A barrier island filled with unique shells. You can find small treasures to bring home with you.
- Pass-A-Grille Beach is known for their dolphin sightings. As you are viewing the spectacular sunset, wouldn’t be amazing if you caught sight of dolphins playfully swimming in the Gulf-of Mexico. It can happen with our Florida destination wedding packages!
- Want a unique reception experience? You can reserve the Riverboat Cruise. After your wedding, why not board this cruise for fine dining, while watching the spectacular sunset, and hopefully see the dolphins, too. Of course there are plenty of fine restaurants with separate rooms that are ideal for a wedding reception too.
- For the fishing enthusiasts, there is fishing off the pier. As well, as deep sea fishing charters.
- The calm, warm Gulf beach waters are perfect for paddle boarding.
- Surely we can’t forget that sunbathing is an activity, too! Just remember, where your sunscreen, you don’t want to be sunburned for your wedding photos.
- Dine on fresh, locally caught seafood at one of the local restaurants…beach cocktails too!
- Ice cream parlors, and unique shops all add to your Florida Destination wedding experience in Pass-A-Grille Beach. Check out visitpassagrille.com for all the latest happenings.
All of our packages are available for Pass-A-Grille-Beach Weddings:
Simply Package: Our elegant elopement package for the couple getting married who want a natural bamboo canopy with flowing material, photographer, and officiant.
Nautical Knot: This is great beach wedding on a budget package. If you are having a smaller Pass-a-Grille Beach Wedding with a guest count of 35 or less, this bamboo Arch with several flowing material colors, chairs aisle way, music, and officiant.
Destiny Package: perfect for small, or large Pass-A-Grille Beach Weddings. Includes the Bamboo canopy with several décor choices, chairs, music, officiant.
Distinctive Design Package: This is the ceremony choice for elegant Florida Beach weddings. Our custom, all-inclusive beach wedding package. Includes
beautiful beach décor options, as well as water station for your guests’ comfort and enjoyment. The only thing you need to add is our wedding photography.
You can rest assured that when you choose Pass-A-Grille for your Florida destination beach wedding ceremony, you will never have a dull moment. You will also be creating memories that will last a lifetime. It is a great alternative to weddings in Clearwater, which can be a busier beach location. Interested in Pass-A-Grille Beach Weddings? Contact us today to learn more!