It’s time to make the time and get ready for some fun, relaxation, and bonding with your beloved. Often there is a lot that goes into planning a destination wedding, however, with Florida Beach Weddings, we take a great deal of time planning the details on your behalf. Things like, ocean tides and ceremony times, wedding package decoration set up, guest seating, officiating, the list goes on. This allows you to plan your destination wedding as a vacation and it feels less like work, especially with our all-inclusive beach wedding packages. So let us make even that a little easier for you with this Destination Wedding Adventure List.
Things to do in Destin, Florida for Newlywed Couples
- Destin Harbor: Eat, shop, take a boat tour. The harbor is a landmark in Destin Beach and a must see for a laid back day of exploring and eating.
- Segway Tour: Check out the city of Destin and learn a bit about the city’s history and tips of other must see locations. A fun way to cruise around town and take in the sights together!
- Boat tours: From sunrise to sunset, there are boats cruising through the gulf, harbor, and pass. Spot some wildlife like turtles, dolphins or sharks on a nature boat tour. Fly high in a parasail. Take a fishing charter boat for the freshest catch. Speed through on a high speed boat or relax and sail as the sun sets. Whatever your adventure level, Destin surely has a boat tour for you!
- Beach: This is really what the destination wedding is all about after all isn’t it? Relaxing on the beach? Check out Florida State Park’s Henderson Beach. There is a small fee to enter, but the clear water, white sandy beaches free of hotels and condos make it worth it. Sightsee, hike nature trails, or simple lay back and relax on this beautiful Destin beach.
- Shop: Brides and grooms alike, there’s a shore for you at Destin’s Silver Sands Premium Outlets. So if shopping is your game, this is the place for you.
- Eat: What’s a vacation without good food, right? And nobody can quite match your taste, budget, and appetite like Trip Advisor’s Best Destin Food & Drink list.
Now that you see how much there is to do, it’s time to reserve your date. Destination beach weddings are more popular than ever, so it’s crucial you contact us as soon as you and your partner choose a date. We need a little time to get a Destin beach wedding permit and determine the best time of day for your beach ceremony. You will want to take advantage of the incredible sunsets the panhandle has to offer and our beach wedding company knows just the best way to do this. Choosing a complete beach wedding package just makes it all easier and stress free, especially when you add our beach wedding photographer to capture your special moments.
Beach weddings in the Florida panhandle are pretty special. The turquoise Gulf of Mexico water is so incredible combined with the white, thick sand found only in the Destin Florida Beach area. You will look back amazed at the beauty you and your guests enjoyed on your wedding day when you see your wedding pictures.
Well it’s clear our suggestions can keep you pretty busy on your honeymoon. And when you’re ready to add this Florida wedding venue to your Destin Adventure list, click HERE!