Stress free. Perfectly romantic. Beautiful beach sunset. Do those thoughts make your engaged heart beat with excitement? If you like the thought of a destination beach wedding in Siesta Key, but don’t quite know how to do it, check out how to have an elegant, natural ceremony that you’ll never forget.
Planning a Siesta Key Beach Wedding is probably easier than you think! With over ten years in the bridal business, our beach wedding company has gained the knowledge, experience, and stellar reputation to help you have a great Florida wedding experience.
Planning a Siesta Key wedding is easy:
Contact the most important guests, and to make sure they will be available to travel to your destination wedding on your chosen date. Confirm that there are no special events in the area that might effect room costs and beach accessibility (for example, Holiday Weekends).
Choose your Beach Wedding Package
The Distinctive Design Packages are highly designed beach wedding packages, which include custom and themed décor, chairs, music, and chilled water station for your guests. Many of our Siesta Key couples choose the Natural Distinctive Design which is so perfect against the white sand with its flowing, draped material and rustic branches with florals. It’s stunning simplicity is what makes it hard to forget.
All of our packages include the ceremony officiant (the person who will legally marry you, or perform your vow renewal ceremony). You can also bring your own minister if you like.
Reserve Your Day
Once you have chosen your date, and package online then contact us to reserve your wedding package on your chosen wedding date (dates go faster than you think!) Once your reservation is made, you will receive a confirmation packet in your email. It contains a log in so you can securely access all of the following documents whenever you wish. It will also let you know your current balance that will be due on your wedding package.
- A quote document: This will have any ceremony extras you may wish to add to your package (professional wedding photography, toasts, water on ice for your guests, etc.)
- A Florida marriage license document: This document thoroughly explains the process in obtaining your Florida marriage License.
- A Ceremony questionnaire: This document is where you will insert all of your ceremony choices (ceremony colors, ceremony and music choices, etc.)
- Your Final Invoice: The balance that is owed on your package, after your deposit. Also invoices for any ceremony extras. If your beach area requires a permit (which we will inform you when reserving), we will obtain the beach wedding permit for you, and add this cost to your wedding package.
- A Recommendations document: This information can be very helpful in planning your Siesta Key Beach Wedding. We list restaurants, hotels, reception sites, hair and make up, and florists.
- A general timeline to assist you in planning your destination wedding. in addition to this timeline, we will provide you a very detailed ceremony agenda the week of your wedding with all the specifics of your wedding. For example, where we will meet you at your location, how your bridal party will walk down to the aisle, and how the after ceremony photography will work. When available, we will even provide you with an aerial view of your particular beach location, along with any surrounding landmarks to assist in planning your Siesta Key Beach Wedding. We want to make sure you have as much information as possible, so you can relax and enjoy your destination beach wedding in Florida.
Save the Date
Keep your guests in mind when planning your Siesta Key Beach Wedding. Give your guests the details we provide you with for the ceremony location. For example, the main beach in Siesta Key is very large. We give you an aerial view of the wedding zones, along with landmarks. Passing this information on to your guests is important so they can arrive on time and at the right place!
Share the Timeline of your Wedding
- If your wedding starts at 6:00 p.m., guests are instructed to arrive between 5:30 and 5:45, so they will be seated and waiting for your arrival at the ceremony site.
- Siesta Key, Lido Beach and the surrounding beaches in Sarasota are always popular, so parking can sometimes be hard to come by. We would suggest getting there a bit earlier than even requested, so there is time to find adequate parking. As most weddings happen near sunset, the day visitors will have left the beachfront area, so this always helps a little in clearing the parking lots.
- If you are staying in Siesta Key: there are several golf cart companies that offer free rides throughout the island. This is a great way for your guests to arrive and not have to worry about driving, or parking.
Share your Recommendations
Give your guests some of the recommendations from our furnished list, so that they have options for hotels, condos, etc. You can also contact the Siesta Key Chamber of Commerce (which we are a proud member), and they can provide you with some local guide maps that will include even more local restaurants, marinas, etc. for you and your guests to enjoy after your wedding day. Having a wedding party? They might want to get their hair and makeup done for the wedding day: we recommend A Victorian Bride hair and makeup by Linda and her team. You won’t be disappointed!
Having a destination beach wedding in Sarasota, Florida can be an amazing experience when you choose the right company to ensure its success. Pick the company with 5 Star reviews! To get help in the planning your Siesta Key Beach Wedding, contact us today.