Daytona Beach Wedding ideas
Are you thinking of having a Daytona Beach Wedding Ceremony? We have compiled a list of our top 5 favorite Daytona Beach Wedding ideas for your destination wedding ceremony with us.
- Chalkboard hashtag sign- Coming up with your own unique and fun hashtag has been a growing trend in weddings. With all the beauty that your Daytona Beach Wedding Ceremony will have, your guests won’t be able to help but snap away with their phones and cameras. Make sure you can easily see all the photos by letting them know your hashtag- after all, you did spend days coming up with the perfect wedding hashtag! This is also a great way to look back at photos on your anniversaries.
- Salt Water Taffy Jars- We love the idea of including salt water taffy into your Daytona Beach Wedding. Whether you have a little jar for each couple at the ceremony or welcome gifts at the hotel for your guests. These jars will make the perfect addition to get the true beach wedding feel to your Florida beach wedding ceremony.
- Take Advantage of the Scenery- The beaches of Daytona have many beautiful spots for wedding photos. We highly recommend adding our professional photography time if you plan to take full advantage of the scenery. With beautiful wooden walkways, views of the lighthouse, and even photos on the jetty for your adventurous side, you can rest assured that you will be able to show off the most beautiful beaches back home.
- Add a first dance under the bamboo canopy- Of all of our ideas, adding a first dance has to be one of our favorites. Did you know that with all of our Daytona Beach Wedding packages you can add a first dance to the song of your choice under the bamboo arch? Can you imagine a more romantic place to share your first dance? This is especially great for couples who will not be having a traditional wedding reception and this may be your only chance to share a first dance in front of your friends and family.
- Beach Sand for your Sand Ceremony- All of our Daytona Beach Wedding packages include a sand ceremony, where you and your significant other will blend 2 sand colors into one jar signifying the joining of your lives. We love the option of taking the sand right from where you stood at your Daytona Beach Wedding Ceremony as one of your sand choices. This will make the sand ceremony even more special.
Now that you have some Daytona Beach Wedding ideas- lets start planning. Daytona Beach is a beautiful location for your Florida destination wedding ceremony. Not only do you get beautiful white beaches and the white cap waves of the Atlantic Ocean, but Daytona beach weddings on the beach are your most affordable options for Florida beach wedding locations. Our all-inclusive Florida beach wedding packages are the most affordable in Daytona Beach, the hotel and amenities are the most affordable in Daytona Beach and your options for entertainment are endless. Check out more about Daytona Beach Weddings here or Contact Us to start planning today.