Enchanting is a word we use to describe the magical beaches of the Florida Gulf coast. With sand as white as snow and turquoise waters, Clearwater Beach is a top choice for our Florida Beach Weddings brides, grooms and same sex marriage couples. Let’s explore it.
Just like other coasts in Florida, Clearwater consists of many different beaches that feature their own distinct characteristics, vibes and activities. Which beach in Clearwater is the best wedding venue for your ceremony? Let’s take a quick look at your options:
- Indian Rocks Beach is a barrier island just under three miles long. Bold sunsets, peaceful beaches, calm Gulf waters, it is often less crowded and has family-friendly activities.
- Madeira Beach is still a mostly residential area, making the beaches less busy for a beach wedding ceremony. Lots of deep sea charters and outdoor shopping and dining opportunities.
- With a small population, Redington Beach is the perfect chance to get away from it all. Calm waters and plentiful fishing make this an easy, relaxing vacation.
- With white sandy beaches, Treasure Island has many attractions to keep you and your wedding party entertained for days.
- Sunset Beach on Treasure Island is a less crowded area of Clearwater Beach. Sunset Beach is perfect to celebrate a gay marriage with views of sea oats and the jetty.
- Pass-A-Grille Beach has dolphins! This is the perfect opportunity to take a boat tour in the Gulf and watch them frolic.
- Fort De Soto Beach is filled with natural beauty and wildlife. Your Gulf beach wedding on white sand will be unforgettable.
- This paradise comes complete with dreamy beachfront, park, outdoor reception areas and loads of parking. Check out Sand Key Park in Clearwater.
- St. Pete beach is fun! This youthful vibe is the hub for boating, parasailing, paddle boarding, and relaxing at the bar by the beach.
The choice is “clearly Clearwater” if you are looking for something memorable to do, and somewhere for a nice meal in the evening after your Florida Beach Wedding. And, of course, we have some suggestions to help you get a head start on planning your ceremony on this Gulf Beach. The Clearwater Beach weather is nice year round so just about any month will be a good time to hit these Tampa beach communities.
Where to Dine after Your Wedding
If you are looking for a lovely meal after your wedding one of my favorite restaurants is the Columbia Restaurant on Sand Key. It’s a bit more upscale than regular seaside restaurants with delightful Cuban food. Located on the Intracoastal just over the bridge on Sand Key, this restaurant provides great views from their windows seating or their outdoor patio.
If Cuban food isn’t your favorite thing, the Hyatt has very good food. For more casual, Jimmy’s Fishhouse and Iguana Bar in the Holiday Inn sits right on the Gulf of Mexico and has great reviews. Live music on the sunset deck is a great way to end the day.
How to Reserve Your Clearwater Beach Wedding Date
This could not be simpler. Simply navigate to the beach location page of your choice and click the contact us form or call (727)249-2708. Another idea is to inquire about one of our all inclusive beach wedding packages if you know the kind of decor or color theme you want. Our Beach Wedding Specialists are experienced and have helped hundreds of brides and grooms with their ceremonies for over 12 years. Once you have secured your wedding date, you will have access to a private client portal with everything you need to make selections for your special day. Read our reviews on Wedding Wire. We can’t wait to help you!