Wondering if a beach elopement is really as simple, pack your bags and say “I do” on the beach? And trying to figure out how to make your elopement special? Well, the intimate beach setting and simplicity are the foundational principals of a destination beach elopement. One minute you’re relaxing on the beach with your fiancé watching the blue ocean waves roll in and out. And just a few short hours, a shower, a little make up and dress later, and you’re ready to walk down the aisle and say your “I do’s.” No extensive guest list or wedding party to keep track of. No elaborate reception to plan (cha ching)! No stress or worries. Just you and your spouse enjoying each other.
So how do you take all these basic concepts and create a memorable experience? Well, that’s the best part. We’ll do all the work for you. So sit back in your beach lounge chair, I mean, computer chair, and read on to see how a beach elopement is a memorable and special event.
Ask Yourself: Is a Beach Elopement Right For Me?
We’re not talking about the post-wedding, honeymoon, kind of intimacy. A beach elopement package allows the bride and groom to really focus on the matter at hand. MARRIAGE! And a little of that intimacy gets lost in the shuffle with a large wedding. Now we’re not saying beach elopements are for everyone. But if “My Big, Fat Greek Wedding” classifies under horror film for you, then a beach elopement may be just your speed. Quiet, stress free kind of wedding.
One of the top concerns for any bride- What’s the price tag? For under $1,000 you can “have it all!” And by “all,” we mean:
- Officiant: who will perform, and coordinate, your beach wedding ceremony
- Traditional ceremony and vows
- Our select beach location
- Consultations by phone and email
- Ceremony decor consisting of a natural bamboo arch with white or ivory flowing material, or add starfish across the top,
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including: Decorated sand ceremony table, keepsake vase, sand color choices.
- Photographer at ceremony site with approximately 30 photos, which will include the ceremony and a few poses of the bride and groom immediately after the ceremony, available for you to download from your online gallery for free: Available for upgrade, see additional information at bottom of this page
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
That’s the definition of an affordable wedding right there!
Worried that it’s not going to be “fancy” enough? Or that it won’t feel like a “wedding day” without all the bells and whistles? Intimate, affordable, memorable. Do those three words have you saying, “I do” to beach elopements? Click HERE for more information or call (386) 214-6361.