Florida Beach Elopement Packages
The ABC’s of Beach Elopements in Florida:
You can elope to Florida and have a beautiful, intimate ceremony on any of our beautiful beaches in Florida: choose your coast. No guests needed if you want a very small beach wedding. But you can have up to six special attendees that can witness your wedding vows to each other. Daytona Beach on Florida’s east coast is our most affordable location.
The best part of beach elopements in Florida? You can enjoy a tropical vibe on the beach with no passports needed! We take care of the required permits so that you can enjoy your intimate wedding ceremony. All you need is your Florida marriage license which we take care of filing after your wedding.
Even though you are having a very small beach wedding, you don’t have to give up your dream of beautiful decor. Indulge your vision of having a beautiful bamboo wedding arch set up on the beach with the sun and sea as your back drop. Wade into the ocean together after your beach ceremony. All of your wedding ideas can come true with our Florida Beach Weddings all-inclusive packages. All of our popular elopement packages include the following:
- Ceremony décor choices in many colors and themes
- The wedding officiant: The person who will legally marry you and file your official Florida wedding license
- The sand ceremony: Blending of sands in a keepsake vase, representing the blending of your individual lives
- First toast on the beach as a married couple using your keepsake toasting glasses, and toasting with sparkling non-alcoholic sparking wine
- Ceremony Photography: our professional wedding photographers capture all of your precious ceremony moments.
Your beach elopement adventure will be even more memorable with the addition of your first dance on the beach. Why not add this option to your package so that you can enjoy your first dance as a married couple, under the bamboo canopy. With all of our beach elopement packages you can add extra photography time to your package to capture even more of these once-in-a-lifetime moments.
Contact us to today to reserve your elopement beach wedding date in Florida!