Florida Beach Elopements
Are you looking for a wedding for just the two of you, we specialize in Florida Beach Elopements! Just because you want to elope, doesn’t mean you want to give up the beautiful beach décor and professional ceremony photography. Our Florida Beach Elopements include natural four-post bamboo canopy, sand ceremony, and ceremony officiant. When you elope to Florida for your beach wedding, you can plan to wear whatever you both want. From formal gowns and suits, to sun dresses and linen shirts, your attire will add to the uniqueness of your elopement ceremony.
Florida Beach Elopements are planned for several different reasons:
- You just want the beach wedding ceremony to be about the two of you. You just want to share the experience with each other, and possibly a few guests.
- The expenses of a wedding in your hometown may be too daunting. But, you still want to have a decorated wedding ceremony
- You are planning a trip to Florida anyway, and you want to marry the love of your life — why not make it the most memorable vacation you will take?
- You want a honeymoon in Florida, but you don’t really want to plan a large wedding. Now you can have a beautiful beach wedding elopement, and start your honeymoon right after the ceremony!
- A destination wedding on the beach is what you are looking for, but don’t want the hassle, and expense of leaving the States, a wedding ceremony in Florida is a great choice.
- If you are already married, but want to renew your vows, Florida Beach elopements are perfect in celebrating your continued commitment to each other.
If a Florida Beach Elopement is exactly what you were looking for, check out our Simply Florida Elopement Package below.
Simply Florida Package
- Officiant: who will legally perform, and coordinate, your beach wedding ceremony
- Traditional ceremony and vows provided by “Florida Beach Weddings”
- Our select Florida beach wedding locations
- Consultations by phone and email
- Natural bamboo canopy, white or ivory flowing material, along with a natural rope strand of starfish going across the top
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including: Decorated sand ceremony table, keepsake vase, sand color choices
- Photographer at ceremony site with approximately 30 photos, which will include the ceremony and a few poses of the bride and groom immediately after the ceremony. Available for upgrade, see additional information at bottom of this page.
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
Florid Beach Elopements Package Explanation: This package is ideal for a small, but important, beach wedding ceremonies (or vow renewals) for the bride and groom, and up to six guests. The only items you can add to this package are: additional ceremony photography, recorded music for your first dance under the bamboo canopy, The Simply Deluxe Choice, or an upgrade to the Natural Bamboo Canopy or the Tropical Canopy selection. Otherwise, there is no processional, no bridal party, no chairs, or added decorations. This package is strictly for Florida Beach Elopements. We will meet you at the designated Florida beach area, where you will stand under the bamboo canopy for your destination beach wedding ceremony. If you will be having any guests (up to six guests), they will stand on either side of the canopy to witness your marriage.
Upgrade to our Natural Canopy for your Florida Beach Elopement Ceremony for an additional $75.00. With this upgrade you will receive our natural large, four post bamboo canopy, draped as shown in your choice of white or ivory material, and complete with a branch and flower canopy topper.
Upgrade to our Tropical Canopy for your Florida Beach Elopement Ceremony for an additional $75.00. With this upgrade you will receive our natural large, four post bamboo canopy, draped as shown in your choice of white or ivory material, and complete with a tropical floral canopy topper.
This Florida Simply Deluxe Package includes ceremony music and chairs for your guests with an option to purchase spandex chair bands to enhance your decor. You can still upgrade to the Natural Bamboo Canopy and the Tropical Bamboo Canopy Decor.
Contact Us about our Florida Simply Package
(Includes Bride & Groom)
Select Location Above
*Does not include any permit or parking fees that may be required
*Not available on any Holidays/Holiday Weekends or Sundays
*may have limited availability on Saturdays
This non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your date. This deposit will be subtracted from the package price.
Any permit fees that may be required, will be due at time of reservation deposit.
—Simply Deluxe Choice ($)–Upgrade to the Natural Design Canopy ($) –Additional photography ($) –First Dance Under the Canopy ($)
Ceremony Photography Options
All of our packages include standard photography of your beach wedding ceremony: From the start of the ceremony, during the ceremony, and we finish with a few standard poses of the bride and groom. Check out our photography options to make the most of your wedding day experience.
How will you receive your ceremony photos?
No matter which option you choose for photography (standard, included with your package, upgrade, or Forever In Love Photos), your photos will be available by free download. You will receive a link to download your photos free to your computer or copy them to your own CD. You will not have to purchase any prints from us. A photo CD is available upon request for only $25.00 (shipping and handling fees).
If you will be hiring your own photographer
More About our Florida Beach Wedding Elopements
With our Simply Florida Elopement Package, you can choose from two types of ceremonies (civil, or non-denominational with a prayer). You can certainly have your own personal vows prepared for each other. In fact, I encourage this. When it is just the two you, at your Florida beach wedding ceremony, it is a nice, and memorable touch to write your true feelings to each other. You can make your personal vows funny and sincere (what you “nicknames” for each other are, why you will be sad with them when their favorite team loses…). Because this is a ceremony designed for just the two of you, you can personalize it just like you want it.
Florida Beach Elopements are perfect for vow renewal ceremonies, too! If you want to celebrate your continued success in your marriage, what better choice than a Florida beach wedding ceremony.
If this beach wedding ceremony, or vow renewal ceremony, will be a family affair with your children in attendance, you can include them in your ceremony. This beach wedding package includes a sand ceremony. Each member of the family, can be represented by a color of sand. During the sand ceremony, each member of the family will be able to pour their sand into the main vase to represent their importance, and commitment to this family. What a great keepsake of your Florida destination wedding.
Florida Beach Elopements are one of the top ten reasons why people visit this state. We hope you will join us at the beach for your wedding ceremony! Ready to reserve your date? Contact us today.
All of our Florida Beach Wedding Packages