Pastel Distinctive Design Package
Our all-inclusive Florida Beach Destination Weddings
Pastel Distinctive Design
- Officiant who will perform, and coordinate, your Florida beach wedding ceremony
- Your choice of personalized ceremony and vows provided by “Florida Beach Weddings”
- Beach location in the city of your choice, with reasonable beach access — for private rental locations, you will need to obtain property management permission and prior approval from us
- Consultations by phone and email
- Final beach wedding ceremony agenda will be provided
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including: Decorated sand ceremony table, a one of a kind block keepsake vase, and sand color choices
- Seashell blessing (optional)
- Large decorated “chalkboard” sign announcing the new couple!
- Photographer at ceremony site with approximately 40 photos taken of the ceremony and a few poses of the bride and groom, immediately after the ceremony. Photography is available for upgrade, see additional information on the bottom of the page.
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
- A Lemonade and Water Station for your guests’ enjoyment
- A garter as a special gift for the bride and groom
- Recorded music will be played on our PA system. Over 25 guests: A microphone will be provided for the officiant
- Large natural four post bamboo canopy with your choice of ivory or white draped material
- Two white branches in front of the bamboo canopy with subtle floral accents
- Up to 32 deluxe white resin chairs
Select your Location at the top of this box
*Does not include any permit or parking fees that may be required
This non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your date. This deposit will be subtracted from the package price. Any permit fees that may be required, will be due at time of reservation deposit.
Available Optional Additions ($):
-Additional Photography Time
-First Dance Under the Bamboo Canopy
-Custom Ceremony Playlist
-Spandex Chair Bands
Contact us about our Pastel Distinctive Design Packages
Photos of our Pastel Distinctive Design Package
Ceremony Photography Options
All of our packages include standard photography of your beach wedding ceremony: From the start of the ceremony, during the ceremony, and we finish with a few standard poses of the bride and groom. Check out our photography options to make the most of your wedding day experience.
How will you receive your ceremony photos?
No matter which option you choose for photography (standard, included with your package, upgrade, or Forever In Love Photos), your photos will be available by free download. You will receive a link to download your photos free to your computer or copy them to your own CD. You will not have to purchase any prints from us. A photo CD is available upon request for only $25.00 (shipping and handling fees).
If you will be hiring your own photographer
Florida Beach Destination Weddings
Our Distinctive Design Florida beach destination weddings include everything you need for your dream beach wedding. With a refreshing water and lemonade station for your guests, deluxe white chairs, a chalkboard sign announcing the newlyweds, an upgraded sand ceremony vase, an officiant and ceremony photographer, you can rest assured that we have covered all the details.
Florida Beach Destination weddings are appealing to brides not only because of their beauty, but because they can be planned without stressing if you choose us! We make sure every detail is covered with you before your beach wedding ceremony. We take care of pulling the permits, we can provide recommendations for accommodations, we provide the set-up, breakdown, officiant, photographer, all of our selections are pictured for you to choose from, and so much more. Planning a Florida beach destination wedding ceremony has never been easier.
What do we recommend to make the most of our Florida Beach Destination Weddings?
- Upgrading to the additional photography time. You are celebrating one of the most important days of your life on the beautiful beaches of Florida. Make sure you get the photos to remember the special day and to show off to friends and family back home. Upgrading your photography time allows you to get photos with your family that is down here to celebrate with you, photos with your bridal party that has celebrated every minute of your engagement that led you to your beautiful wedding and our beautiful posed photos of you and your now spouse down by the ocean.
- Most of our destination brides enjoy an intimate and elegant dinner after the ceremony for their reception. That is why we have added the option for our couples to add a first dance under the bamboo canopy for all of our Florida beach destination weddings. How does it work? You choose the song, and after your ceremony, surrounded by your friends and family, you will share your first dance under the bamboo canopy and our photographer will take some photos. Can you think of a better spot for your first dance?
- Looking to add a certain pop of color? You can add chair sashes to the chairs in one of our many color options to tie in your bridal party colors.
- Upgrading the ceremony playlist adds a personal touch to our Florida Beach Destination Weddings. Imagine walking towards your significant other while your special song is playing. A moment you won’t forget!
All of our Florida Beach Destination Weddings are special. The above choices are all completely optional and aren’t needed. We have added these options to make sure you have everything you could possibly want to have your dream destination beach wedding in Florida with us. These are the ideal way to completely customize your beach wedding with us and make your dreams come true.
All of our Florida Beach Wedding Packages
Florida Pastel Distinctive Design