Indian Rocks Beach Weddings
Are you dreaming of having your Florida beach wedding along the coast of a small, beautiful beach community? An Indian Rocks Beach Wedding provides you with the beautiful atmosphere of a tropical getaway. Approximately 20 minutes south of Clearwater Beach, and less than 45 minutes from St. Pete Beach, Indian Rocks beach is just under 3 miles long and is the perfect place for your intimate beach wedding ceremony. Get the small, tropical island feel, without having to leave the country. Enjoy beautiful sunsets, clean beaches, the blue Gulf of Mexico and the Florida sun on your face.
There is a beach access point at the end of almost every block, allowing you to have your Indian Rocks Beach Wedding as close to your hotel as possible. Surround yourself with serene beaches, crystal clear water, unforgettable sunsets and the island atmosphere. Enjoy their local markets, small shops and amazing local restaurants on the days leading up to your wedding. Leave the big city feel at home, and come say “I Do” on the romantic and relaxing beaches in Indian Rocks Beach with Your Florida Beach Weddings Company.
We make it as easy as possible to plan your Indian Rocks Beach Wedding Ceremony from a distance, allowing you to relax and truly enjoy the benefits of a beach wedding ceremony. Several of the many benefits of Florida weddings include:
- Affordability: A destination wedding in Florida is typically less expensive than a wedding in your local area. If you’d like, you can choose to invite your closest friends and family members and really control your spending.
- Gorgeous Weather: By hosting your wedding in a place like Indian Shores, you increase your chances of getting married in gorgeous weather. You won’t have to worry about shivering while you’re going down the aisle.
- Ultimate Customization: Traditional weddings are usually in religious places such as a church or temple or in public venues. An Indian Shores beach wedding is truly unique and allows you to completely customize your tropical wedding theme with countless creative options.
- No Shoes: Rather than spending your wedding in high heels or another pair of formal shoes, you can opt for a pair of sandals or better yet, no shoes. A beach wedding in Indian Shores gives you the freedom to dig your toes into the sand and relax while you’re marrying the man of your dreams.
- Breathtaking Views: You won’t be able to find the breathtaking views that are available in Indian Shores anywhere else. Imagine taking your wedding pictures in front of the beautiful ocean, palm trees, and white sand.
- A Vacation for Your Guests: If you opt for an Indian Shores beach wedding, you’ll give your guests an excuse to go on vacation. Everyone needs a tropical vacation from time to time so you can expect your guests to thank you for the invite.
There are a variety of packages that are available for your Indian Rocks Beach Wedding. You can choose the package that is ideal for your guest list and beach decorations that fit your theme. Since all of our Indian Rocks Beach Wedding packages are customizable, you can select the music, colors on the chairs, sashes, bamboo canopy, and more. Let’s take a closer look at the packages we offer for Indian Rocks weddings:
- Simply Clearwater Elopement: If you’re looking to escape reality and elope in an intimate setting, you can’t go wrong with the Simply Clearwater Elopement package. This package is only available for groups with less than eight people in attendance including you and your future spouse.
- Clearwater Nautical Knot: The Clearwater Nautical Knot package is a great option if you are planning a smaller wedding in the Indian Shores with two to 35 participants including you and your future spouse.
- Gulf Beach Destiny: Would you like an elegant wedding with 50 or more participants? If so, the Gulf Beach Destiny package will meet your needs. With this package, you don’t have to worry about the guesswork and stress that typically comes with planning a larger wedding. You can sit back, relax, and let us take care of everything.
- Clearwater Distinctive Design: We offer several Clearwater Distinctive Design packages that include luxury details like deluxe white resin chairs, just married t-shirts, a large chalkboard announcing your wedding, and a lemonade and water station that your guests can enjoy. The Distinctive Design packages that are available are:
- Natural Distinctive Design: If your goal is to make a statement, the Natural Distinctive Design package is the perfect choice. It includes everything you need for a smooth and unforgettable wedding.
- Starfish Natural Distinctive Design: The Starfish Natural Distinctive Design package should be your top pick if you consider yourself a nautical bride to be and would like to bring out the beauty of the beach and starfish.
- Teal Distinctive Design: For the ideal blend of traditional and beach themed, the Teal Distinctive Design Package will exceed your every expectation. This unique package offers elegant flowers in the topper and vibrant pops of teal.
- Tropical Distinctive Design: With the Tropical Distinctive Design package, you can create a Caribbean atmosphere that is complete with bamboo, palm fronds, conch shells, large starfish, and tropical flowers.
- Coral Distinctive Design: The Coral Distinctive Design package includes beautiful coral decor that really brings out the blue in the ocean and white sand. This package will give you the opportunity to add another color to the bamboo canopy.
- Beach Bliss Distinctive Design: Hence its name, the Beach Bliss Distinctive Design package can offer you and your guests, beach bliss.
- Floral Distinctive Design: If you’re on the lookout for something classy and timeless, the Floral Distinctive Design package has you covered. It comes complete with a large asymmetrical floral topper, plenty of greenery, an elegantly draped bamboo canopy, and so much more.
- Anchors Away Distinctive Design: The Anchors Away Distinctive Design package was created for the bride that wants a completely different wedding. It includes a black bamboo canopy, a coordinating black aisle way, white nautical rope, and starfish accents.
Are you ready to start picking your Indian Rocks Beach Wedding Ceremony Decor? Check out our Beach Wedding Packages here to find the package that fits your needs.