Thinking of throwing a destination wedding? If you and your beloved are dreaming of an intimate affair with a bit of adventure mixed in, an all-inclusive destination beach wedding may be just for you.
Destination Wedding Planning
Every journey to the altar comes with unique challenges. You’ll be planning this marriage celebration from quite a distance, most of the time not even being familiar with the place you have your heart set on. You might even be re-planning your dream wedding after postponing your original ceremony due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, you may be surprised at how it can all come together and become one of your most cherished memories (with wedding pictures to match).
Simple Beach Weddings
So with a focus on just getting married, you can pull together the things you really need to make it happen in just a few short days! Forget finding a church, gathering family and friends, and getting a caterer…if you’re choosing one of our beach weddings in Clearwater it’s as easy as pie (or a wedding cake). Why is it so simple? The reason is when using an all-inclusive beach wedding package, you get everything you need to complete your wedding ceremony from start to finish.
What’s included in the package
- Officiant who performs your ceremony and also coordinates the entire proceeding
- vows that you can personalize for you and your spouse
- Beach location in the Clearwater Beach, St. Pete Beach area near Tampa Bay
- Our professional photography is included is some smaller ceremony packages and beach elopement packages. If you need to add it, we only charge $350
- Natural bamboo canopy or rustic wooden wedding arch with elegantly draped material and your choice topper (depending on the package)
- Coordinating flowers on the aisle chairs and/or other decorations down the aisleway such as lanterns, shepherd hooks, tiki torches, shells, etc.
- Coordinated decor pieces at the entrance of the aisle
- white resin chairs with option to add colored spandex chair bands
- Recorded music will be played on our PA system. Over 25 guests: A microphone will be provided for the officiant
- Chilled water for your guests (depending on the package)
- Unity Sand Ceremony, a perfect way to unite a new family in matrimony
- Decorated “chalkboard” sign for wedding guests to see (depending on the package)
- Consultations by phone and email with our dedicated wedding specialist
- Final beach wedding ceremony agenda
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
So why does it take a few days? Well it doesn’t have to take that long if you know exactly the beach wedding ideas you love most. However, once you browse our all inclusive wedding packages, we guarantee it won’t be quite that easy to choose! Dusty Blue, Natural, Tropical, Floral, Rustic or Geometric Arch…they are all so beautiful. Just add a bride and groom, or same sex couple and you have the best Florida beach wedding you can find.
Clearwater Beach Wedding
Once you have looked at our beach wedding prices and have the design chosen, it’s time to nail down your wedding date in Clearwater Beach. Our experienced wedding planners will help you pick the best time to get married for a sunset beach ceremony. Watching the sun go down over the Gulf of Mexico is one of the top reasons our brides choose Clearwater and St. Pete Beach. You won’t be disappointed at the end of the day and you will have incredible wedding photographs to look back on. Why not book your Clearwater Beach wedding today?
Nowadays couples want to focus on what marriage is truly about: the joining of two people in love. Right now that means a more simple wedding, usually outdoors. The perfect place? Siesta Key beach embodies romance and is ideal for a destination wedding that is affordable. Let’s explore how to make your beach wedding ideas a reality with this type of simple beach wedding.
A weekday wedding is often the best way to save money on any wedding expenses and that goes for Florida destination weddings too. Although it can be difficult for some wedding guests to attend due to working schedules, consider a weekday wedding in Siesta Key Beach for an elopement or vow renewal. Save a few bucks and experience a less busy beach: we all know the beach is more crowded on the weekends.
Florida Wedding Packages
All-inclusive destination weddings are really the easiest way to go and the most budget-friendly, and you can do it all online from your home. Even with photography opted in, most beach wedding packages are less than $3,000! So what Florida wedding package do you choose? It depends on many things:
- your guest count
- your budget
- your level of desired decorations
- your options for first dance, toast as a married couple, wedding photography
- your location and permits – in this case Siesta Key Beach or Lido Key Beach.
The best wedding package for under 10 guests:
Our Beach Beginnings Package is elegant and one of our couples’ favorites! Up to 10 people and chairs for your guests to witness your vows between two bamboo poles, along with shells and white/ivory flowers. Want tropical? You can have those flowers if you choose. It even incudes a greenery aisle for the bride to walk down and approximately 50 wedding photos.
The best wedding package for 10-24 guests:
Our Nautical Knot wedding package is perfect for a larger guest count but still small enough to be sweet and simple in Siesta! Starfish, wildflowers, pink ribbons…what does your heart desire? Up to 24 chairs are included but you can add more. The canopy of three bamboo poles and your choice of colors and accessories will make your special day stand out. Even adding professional beach photography won’t break your bank.
The best wedding package for 25 and up guest count:
Can you say, “I want it all for my wedding” and get it on the beach? YES you can! And in Siesta Key it’s all that more special with the sunsets. We recommend our Distinctive Design packages for the couple that wants a large, highly decorated beach wedding. With up to 36 chairs, a huge 4 post bamboo wedding arch, chilled water for your guests, chalkboard sign, music and more. Just add beach photography!
If you want to tie the knot in Florida, choosing your mode of transportation to Sarasota is a good starting point. And depending on your starting and ending point, your most affordable option can vary.
- Land: Calculate gas/mileage for a Florida road trip and travel time to your beach wedding location.
- Air: Check travel sites like Orbitz or Travelocity to see flight costs. Don’t forget to consider additional fees like baggage (your wedding dress), seat selection, cost to park at the airport. Sometimes choosing a slightly higher “upfront” ticket can be cheaper in the long run by including free bags or seat assignment. Also check out Trip Advisor’s handy tool for some Sarasota, Florida Flight Stats.
Nicer Than You Can Imagine
Time of Year: Spring break is a hot season for travelers to Florida and hotel prices often reflect those demands. You can often get late August/September discounts as long as you can handle the heat. Otherwise, Fall is a great time to plan a Florida beach wedding. Less heat, less travelers, and traditionally cheaper rates. Also, avoid price hikes during holiday weekends. If you are a northerner looking to take a break from the brutal winter, Florida’s mild winter weather may be the perfect reason to ditch the snow shovel and get some Florida sunshine on Siesta Key or Lido Key beach.
Less Stress Than Traditional Weddings
A small wedding of your dreams can be easy and beautiful at the same time. And there are other perks. Walking on the beach with friends and family on the morning of your wedding, going fishing or just chilling watching the sunset on the eve of your Siesta Key ceremony.
So now that you have an idea of money saving travel tips for your destination wedding on this Gulf beach, are you ready to book the beach wedding of your dreams? With our complete wedding packages you can have a cheap beach wedding that looks expensive! Contact us today.
Dreaming of a beach wedding in the Florida panhandle? Love the idea of an intimate fireside reception? Well grab your Florida marriage license, a s’mores kit, and a pair of flip flops. Then get ready to say “I do” on the sandy shoreline of the Gulf coast beaches. And who says your first toast has to be with a champagne glass? Why not a marshmallow? Learn more about a Ft. Walton Beach Wedding and Bonfire Reception here!
How to Plan a Ft. Walton Beach Wedding and Bonfire Reception
We’ve broken down the Destin beach wedding planning process into 6 uncomplicated steps. Check it out:
- Visit floridabeachweddings.com and check our all inclusive beach wedding packages page. Match your vision with our expert beach designs to choose the perfect wedding ceremony choice. The Destin and Fort Walton Beach area are very popular with beach brides so its important to get on this early.
- Contact us to check on your date availability.
- Make a deposit by check, or credit card, to reserve your Ft. Walton beach wedding date.
- Receive your confirmation packet and User ID/Password for the selections pages. From here you’ll choose all of your ceremony decor, ceremony/vows, and music that comes with Destin Florida wedding packages. A general timeline will be included in your confirmation packet (including dates and important details).
- Return your completed selections online to our beach wedding planner. You will then receive a detailed ceremony agenda for your beach ceremony.
- And, on the day of your ceremony, we will see you on Fort Walton beach for your wedding ceremony!
Sound easy enough? It really is! And you can visit our FAQ page or contact us if you have more questions.
Ft. Walton Beach Bonfire:
A beach bonfire- a perfect, intimate way to celebrate the start your marriage and the end of the day!
So 30A Bonfires is an awesome company sharing a similar philosophy with the Florida Beach Wedding Company. Put plainly, it’s a one stop shop with great customer service and satisfaction. There are multiple package choices and locations for beach bonfires and choosing one is easy with their clear cut descriptions on 30Ablaze.com. Now, you can also obtain your own beach bonfire permit, but you won’t be provided chairs, tables, fire pits, S’mores kit and a set up and take down. Seems well worth a little extra to have that all taken care of.
Here’s an idea of what you’ll get with a 30A beach bonfire:
- Beach Bonfires start between 6:00-8:00PM and are available year round.
- Vendor will contact you to set up a time for the date you have requested. It is best to book these at least one week in advance due to limited supply.
- Duration: 2-3 Hrs.
- Available Packages
- 2 Hour Bonfire Package: Fire bowl, wood, 5 chairs, S’mores, bonfire permit and attendant to set up and tend fire
- 2 Hour Deluxe Bonfire Package: Fire bowl, wood, 10 chairs, 1 table, S’mores, Bluetooth speaker, tiki torches, bonfire permit and attendant to set up and tend fire
- 3 Hour Bonfire Package: Fire bowl, wood, 20 chairs, 2 tables, S’mores, Bluetooth speaker, tiki torches, bonfire permit and attendant to set up and tend fire.
For more details, additions, questions, you can visit 30Ablaze.com. Ready to book your Destin or Fort Walton Beach Wedding? Click HERE!
The Clearwater St. Pete Beach area is a top pick for beach weddings among our brides. For us, as beach wedding planners, part of the thrill is seeing each bridal gown as the ceremony begins. Each bride has different taste so it’s a real treat for us to participate and photograph the wedding dresses. You might think we’d see mostly short wedding dresses, but most of the time our Florida beach brides choose full length gowns and they look incredible! The secret is in the material and style they choose to keep them comfortable on these Gulf beaches. And shoes…who needs them? If you begin your beach ceremony with shoes, we are almost certain they will be off by the time we get to the photography session! That warm Gulf of Mexico water is too hard to resist, and with a St. Pete Beach wedding the sunsets will leave you both breathless.
Because the internet is so crowded with wedding dresses, we thought we’d share with you some ACTUAL dresses that our brides chose. Don’t become a slave to social media dresses either; you are an individual and what you love matters most. Just keep in mind a few tips we can give you as experienced Gulf Beach wedding planners. In over 13 years in business we’ve seen it all and know what works in this unique Florida wedding environment an you might be surprised. Here we go…
Spaghetti Strap Gowns
Katy wore a lace bodice gown with spaghetti straps for her Gulf Beach wedding. You can see how gorgeous it is from the back too as it flows in the sea breeze. This type of wedding dress is perfect for humid or very warm weather that Florida experiences on the west coast. Classic and cool is the name of the game in Clearwater St. Pete, and this bride made it look so easy. Even her hair was beachy with just a small beaded accessory to show off her sun kissed face.
Lace Wedding Dress
An outdoor wedding is a beautiful thing, especially on a Florida beach. With heat, humidity and breezy conditions on St. Pete Beach, a shorter dress can be a really smart choice. This bride chose a tea length gown with a vintage feel in lace which was perfect for her simple beach wedding. The strapless, sweetheart neckline however, gives it a modern update as well as the little jacket. Let’s give this bride props for wearing heels on the beach!
Mermaid Wedding Dress
Who can deny a mermaid gown isn’t beachy and seaside ready? By its very nature, the mermaid wedding dress is sweet and very romantic. Without a long train, it makes an impression while being easy to wear at one of our beach wedding places in Florida. Add lace to the mix and how can a beach bride go wrong!
Wedding Gown Trains and Veils
We are often delighted to see our brides wearing formal wedding gowns and it is always beautiful! In Clearwater St. Pete Beach, the sea breeze is often just right so a train will move in the breeze which is perfect for wedding pictures. Veils are a little more tricky, but still popular on the Gulf beaches. There is less wind on the west coast of Florida so brides can choose a veil. It is all a personal choice and just about anything goes when you have a Florida beach wedding. Even if you have a very small beach wedding or beach elopement, you can still arrive and get tie the knot in style. Even for vow renewals, we have seen couples decked out in full wedding.
So find out how you can get married in style with a Florida destination wedding package all-inclusive. Check out our Clearwater elopement packages and learn how to have a beach wedding in Florida to remember. We even help with your Florida marriage license and permits too. Contact our wedding planners today.
You’re big day is approaching on Clearwater Beach. And you’ve got the wedding planning ideas rolling like the waves! But before you end up drowning in the ocean of wedding planning, be sure to avoid these common mistakes. It’s easy to get caught up in your dream of getting married on the Gulf beach in the sun and white sand, but we have some professional advice to make your day a complete success.
Wedding Planning Mistakes To Avoid
1. Poor Budgeting
From underestimating to overspending, don’t fall into the dreaded wedding money pit. Before you really get into any planning, know your budget. What’s your top dollar and what does your wedding week look like? If it is a destination wedding in Clearwater Beach, then you here are some budget items to consider:
- wedding set up or planner
- bride and groom attire, your wedding dress, flowers
- hair and make up professionals
- hotel accommodations for you and planning for any wedding guests
- travel expenses (airfare, baggage, airport commute or car/gas)
- food before and after the wedding including a reception if desired
- extra activities while on your honeymoon or pre-wedding
- Florida marriage license
Type “A” brides listen especially closely: there is such a thing as over-planning. Trying to plan out every minute is going to drive you to the “crazy bride ward.” That’s why choosing one of our Clearwater beach wedding packages really makes sense. Let Florida Beach Weddings do all the wedding planning for you so you have more time to focus on fun things. Things like which beachfront restaurant in Clearwater you’ll hit up after your Gulf beach wedding. Or what color is perfect for your bridesmaids’ dresses? And over-planning beach weddings only leads to our next mistake…
3. Stressing Out
There is certainly a healthy level of anxiety that comes with committing yourself to another human for the rest of your life. But cold feet and a stone cold stressed out bride are two different wedding animals: avoid falling into either category. At the end of the day, you’ll want to look back with fond memories of planning and your actual wedding ceremony. With over a decade in the beach wedding planning business, all inclusive weddings are the way to go. It helps you trust that you will have a beautiful wedding ceremony. Trust that you won’t be stuck with hidden fees with our up front affordable beach wedding package options.
4. Social Media
Yes, we said it. And since there’s no elephants roaming the beach, let’s address the blue whale in the room. Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram. It’s okay to get inspired but it’s not ok to get obsessed. Whether it’s the perfect wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, make up tutorial, hair D.I.Y., wedding photo pose, or beach wedding dream experience (you know the kind with magical sunset rays, the perfect amount of sea breeze, high heels in the sand), keep it in check. So get your beach wedding ideas, be inspired, but keep reality in check and focus on enjoying your day more than absolute perfection. Remember you will be having a wedding ceremony experience that many brides desire: outside on beautiful Clearwater Beach!
5. The D.I.Y. Wedding
Although it seems like a good idea, there can be some trouble with D.I.Y. weddings. But the bottom line is the budget, time planning, and details involved in planning and executing your own wedding is often misunderstood until you’re too far into the process. So why not let our all inclusive wedding packages in Clearwater Florida come to the rescue! Or if it’s just the two of you, steer clear of any stress with our Clearwater elopement packages where even wedding photography is included. Our complete beach wedding company gives you a stress free beach wedding experience and keep your budget. A win-win!
Well we’ve covered the Top 5 Beach Wedding Planning Mistakes, now for the #1 thing you SHOULD have on your Clearwater beach wedding planning list: contact Florida Beach Weddings!
It’s time to make the time and get ready for some fun, relaxation, and bonding with your beloved. Often there is a lot that goes into planning a destination wedding, however, with Florida Beach Weddings, we take a great deal of time planning the details on your behalf. Things like, ocean tides and ceremony times, wedding package decoration set up, guest seating, officiating, the list goes on. This allows you to plan your destination wedding as a vacation and it feels less like work, especially with our all-inclusive beach wedding packages. So let us make even that a little easier for you with this Destination Wedding Adventure List.
Things to do in Destin, Florida for Newlywed Couples
- Destin Harbor: Eat, shop, take a boat tour. The harbor is a landmark in Destin Beach and a must see for a laid back day of exploring and eating.
- Segway Tour: Check out the city of Destin and learn a bit about the city’s history and tips of other must see locations. A fun way to cruise around town and take in the sights together!
- Boat tours: From sunrise to sunset, there are boats cruising through the gulf, harbor, and pass. Spot some wildlife like turtles, dolphins or sharks on a nature boat tour. Fly high in a parasail. Take a fishing charter boat for the freshest catch. Speed through on a high speed boat or relax and sail as the sun sets. Whatever your adventure level, Destin surely has a boat tour for you!
- Beach: This is really what the destination wedding is all about after all isn’t it? Relaxing on the beach? Check out Florida State Park’s Henderson Beach. There is a small fee to enter, but the clear water, white sandy beaches free of hotels and condos make it worth it. Sightsee, hike nature trails, or simple lay back and relax on this beautiful Destin beach.
- Shop: Brides and grooms alike, there’s a shore for you at Destin’s Silver Sands Premium Outlets. So if shopping is your game, this is the place for you.
- Eat: What’s a vacation without good food, right? And nobody can quite match your taste, budget, and appetite like Trip Advisor’s Best Destin Food & Drink list.
Now that you see how much there is to do, it’s time to reserve your date. Destination beach weddings are more popular than ever, so it’s crucial you contact us as soon as you and your partner choose a date. We need a little time to get a Destin beach wedding permit and determine the best time of day for your beach ceremony. You will want to take advantage of the incredible sunsets the panhandle has to offer and our beach wedding company knows just the best way to do this. Choosing a complete beach wedding package just makes it all easier and stress free, especially when you add our beach wedding photographer to capture your special moments.
Beach weddings in the Florida panhandle are pretty special. The turquoise Gulf of Mexico water is so incredible combined with the white, thick sand found only in the Destin Florida Beach area. You will look back amazed at the beauty you and your guests enjoyed on your wedding day when you see your wedding pictures.
Well it’s clear our suggestions can keep you pretty busy on your honeymoon. And when you’re ready to add this Florida wedding venue to your Destin Adventure list, click HERE!