To plan an affordable beach wedding, try to choose a location that’s easy to travel to so you and your guests don’t have to spend a lot of money getting there. Consider booking at a resort, since you may be able to obtain a group discount if you book a certain number of nights. Jacksonville, FL, may be just the right location to provide you with a cheap beach wedding, as well as a beautiful and fun experience.
Why choose Jacksonville for your beach wedding? Located just North of St. Augustine, Jacksonville Beach is a small coastal resort community. Boasting over 11 miles of beach front, it is located right next to the city of Jacksonville, which is the largest metropolitan city in Florida. Jacksonville Beach is a quiet surprise within this large city area. Home to only 21,000 residents, there are several beach front hotels. Along with a vibrant night life, great surfing, and several golf venues, you will be delighted with the quaint shops, and award-winning restaurants. You, and your guests, can enjoy the nightlife, kick back, and relax while enjoying a drink at one of the several beach front bars. Why not check out all there is to do in Jacksonville?
TRAVELING TO JACKSONVILLE BEACH:
Getting to Jacksonville Beach for your wedding is easy. With an international airport right in Jacksonville, you will be able to fly right into the city. Now you will just be a short ride to the beaches for your wedding ceremony. Afterwards, you can visit St. Augustine as a honeymoon location or for a fun day of exploration in the Old City.
STAYING IN JACKSONVILLE BEACH:
There are several hotels directly on Jacksonville Beach, where you can stay, walk right outside onto the beach and join your guests. How relaxing. And, why not have your first kiss as a married couple right on the beach! Next, after we take some great photos, you can walk back to the hotel and enjoy your planned party, or reception. The Hampton Inn is pictured below and offers a heated lagoon-style pool with four waterfalls and a whirlpool grotto. Dine at Tides Beach Bar and Grille and Waterfalls Lounge.
A WEDDING RECEPTION AT THE BEACH:
Why not plan a reception at Hanna Park’s Dolphin Plaza. It is an oceanfront site that seats up to 125 people. This 2,000-square-foot facility offers an incredible oceanfront view with 30′ ceilings. It is air-conditioned, has kitchen facilities and restrooms. It also includes chairs and tables. The Dolphin Plaza charges very reasonable rent. Wedding couples may provide their own food or catering and bring in their own alcohol. Hanna Park is rustic and beautiful for a beach wedding reception your guests will always remember.
SIX REASONS TO HAVE A JACKSONVILLE BEACH DESTINATION WEDDING:
Jacksonville Beach Weddings are recommended not only because of the beaches, the surfing, the golfing, but of so many other things to do. How about a visit to the Jacksonville Zoo? With vast areas of beautiful beaches and waterways, Jacksonville is home to the largest urban park system in the country. Families, foodies, nature lovers, couples, history buffs, and outdoor enthusiasts, will appreciate all that Jacksonville has to offer. Plus here are six more reasons to plan your sunshine, ocean wedding at this Florida beach:
- Jacksonville Beach has no permit fees
- Hotels in Jacksonville Beach are reasonable
- JAX is reasonable and easy to fly into for your guests
- Jacksonville Beach has an amazing and cheap reception venue
- Port is nearby for built in low cost cruise honeymoons to the Bahamas (if available)
- This major destination city has plenty of affordable entertainment
The Florida Marriage License fee is $93.50 and must be paid in cash. The marriage certificate is issued by the clerk of Courts in each County of Florida but can be used throughout the State of Florida. Read more about getting one here.
It’s pretty clear that to tie the knot in Jacksonville Beach will ensure all your family and cherished friends will want to come celebrate with you. With a Florida Beach Weddings complete package, it will be a perfect place for your unforgettable wedding ceremony or vow renewal! We have a professional and experienced staff ready to help you plan your special day. Our highly rated reputation guarantees you won’t have to second guess your decorations or stress about a wedding company being late or your wedding place unprepared. So take a bow if you’ve chosen to plan a Jacksonville Beach wedding and get ready to dive into the details by contacting us today!
Wedding plans are chugging along and your big day will be here before you know it. Plus, if you’ve hired our Florida Beach Weddings Company, you can rest assured that your beach wedding ceremony is going to be smooth sailing. After all, you can contact us with any concerns you have as well as checking your private and secure wedding portal at any time for details on your complete wedding package. Now, on to the night before your wedding, a good night’s sleep makes our to-do list the night before your Florida wedding…but it’s not the only thing! Let’s talk about what else you SHOULD and SHOULDN’T be doing the night before you tie the knot.
Rustic Romance Wedding on Daytona Beach
What to do the Night Before Your Beach Wedding
- Delegate: Most pre-wedding plans should be in place the night before your beach wedding (check our How to Plan for a Destination Wedding posts for more on that). Don’t use the night before as a time to re-plan your wedding and obsess over details. However, there are a few things that ARE best left to the night before:
- Marriage license: Make sure to bring this to your wedding ceremony to keep things official. If you have a reliable bridesmaid or family member, you can give it to him/her the night before and ensure they bring it to the ceremony location. Find out more about obtaining a Florida Marriage License here.
- Rings: Give your rings to a trusted friend/bridal party member (maid of honor/best man) to bring to ceremony location. You definitely don’t want to be running around looking for these at the last minute.
Tropical Distinctive Design Wedding Package
- Bag It: Just about everybody has that friend that is a walking filing/medicine/snack cabinet. Or maybe it’s you. Whether it’s a band-aid, safety pin, stain remover, or granola bar, this person always seems to have it. So while it’s not necessary to bring a suitcase to your wedding ceremony, a little bag will come in handy. It’s best to pack a bag with some essentials for the day of your beach wedding. You can buy a fun bride bag or even a simple gallon zipper bag will do the trick. Some possible necessities: (this could also be where you keep the marriage license and rings if you don’t have a friend to delegate the responsibility)
- Snack- often brides get so caught up with hair/make up/ and a little pre-wedding jitter that meals often go neglected. So to avoid hunger pains and dehydration (or moodiness), pack a mess-free snack and a bottle of water. Take a bite before driving/walking to your ceremony site.
- Make Up- The beach is your wedding chapel so it is best to be natural and prepared for some sunshine. It’s a good idea to pack your lip stick/gloss and a powder for a quick touch up before walking down the aisle and again before photos (more make up tips here).
- Hair: Depending on your style maybe a few bobby pins, travel hair spray, or just a brush may come in handy. See more about beach brides hair here.
- Don’t go crazy and overpack, just think of basic essentials and have this bag ready to grab and go in the A.M.
Pamela Fuit Beach Wedding Officiant
- Choose Your Beverages Wisely: Water is best. It will keep your skin looking fresh and hydrated, especially in the Florida sun. A glass of wine or small cocktail to help take off the pre-wedding jitter edge is fine. But don’t go partying it up which will lead to a more restless night, dehydration, and a possible hang over. Yuck! It’s also best to avoid caffeine, which could just add to your jitters and make for a bouncing off the wall bride at night and sluggish beauty in the A.M.
Destin bride holding bouquet after Florida Gulf beach wedding
- Sleep. I know we’re not the first to talk of the importance of a good night’s sleep. This means turning off social media and other screens well before bed. Rest up so you are ripe and ready for your big day!
Sweet dreams beach bride! And if you’re ready to plan your ultimate dream of a wedding, click HERE!
Getting married on the beach is the ideal setting for many brides and grooms, especially right now. Using a beach wedding package can make destination weddings more affordable because everything you need is included…and you can customize it! If you have always dreamed of getting married on the beach, choosing a beach wedding company may be the perfect way to make your dream come true.
There are a few things you need to know about getting married on the beach and Florida wedding packages to ensure your plans go off without a hitch. Learning these five things can help you to plan better, and easier.
Clearwater Beach Wedding at Sunset
The Very First Thing You Need to Know
Florida beach weddings are popular. People from across the US use Florida as their destination wedding location because they are almost guaranteed to have a beautiful day for their wedding. They don’t call it “Sunny Florida” for nothing, and with the recent social distancing recommendations, smaller, outdoor weddings are more popular than ever. Therefore, the first thing you need to know about getting married on the beach is that you should book early. The sooner you book your date, the less stress there will be. Once you have your date locked in than you can start your planning full force.
Ponce Inlet Beach Sunset Wedding
You want to always keep an eye on the weather. It is important that you know what to expect, and if changes need to be made to your plans, they can be made ahead of time. It is always a good idea with any beach wedding to have alternate plans just in case the weather is not cooperative on your big day. While Florida experiences the most sunny, warm weather, you do want to have a plan B in place just to be safe. Most beach wedding venues have optional indoor spaces or outdoor pavilions that you can use if you must. Your Beach Wedding Specialist will help you with this plan.
Palm Coast Beach Beginnings Wedding Package
Go with a package! It is especially important if you and your guests are coming from out of town to have everything handled for you. Of course, packages also usually offer some great discounts that can help you to save money. If you want to design your wedding online, Florida Beach Weddings offers packages that have tons of customization options: choose colors, flowers, accessories, chair styles and more. Add a touch of romance and tie the knot in style!
Family and friends St. Augustine Beach Wedding
Let the beach wedding venue know if there are any special accommodations that are needed for anyone that is disabled. It is important that you alert the venue if anyone in your party is in a wheelchair or needs other accommodations. Again your Beach Wedding Specialist can assist you with this.
Plan everything. Plan the amount of time it will take you to get ready: the experts say do not get dressed until 35-45 minutes before the wedding ceremony. Plan your transportation while you are in town. Share your plans with your guests so they know when to arrive. Plan EVERY detail so that your beach themed wedding will come together perfectly. Remember you can choose any of the Tampa Florida beaches or Orlando beaches. We want to help with your plans so contact us today to book your Florida date!
Daytona Beach Shores Wedding
What do you think of when you hear the word beach: fun, relaxing, beautiful? Well, just add the word “wedding” after beach and you can still keep those same descriptions. And guess what? Beach wedding planning can be fun and relaxing with a beautiful outcome on your special day. You just have to know THE SECRETS to getting it all done. Don’t believe it? Then let’s break down some beach wedding planning responsibilities and you’ll see just what we’re talking about it.
Beach Wedding Planning Secrets
The first question is: do you need to use a wedding planner or beach wedding company? The answer is no, but you will have an easier wedding experience, and likely save some money if you do! Here’s the FIRST SECRET: purchase a complete beach wedding package for one price that includes everything you need.
Now we can’t speak for all wedding planners, but here’s what you’ll get with our Florida Beach Weddings company. **Spoiler alert**, you may be shocked to see just how little work you actually have to do. Our M.O. is “one stop shop” at affordable prices. So here goes, your Florida Beach Wedding Planner will:
- Obtain any required beach permits and help you choose the right beach side wedding venue
- Provide guidance in choosing exact ceremony location, time (which can depend on the tide or sunset), and package options to design your wedding online
- Provide an experienced wedding officiant, who will perform, and coordinate, your beach wedding ceremony
- Provide ceremony and vows (you can also choose your own)
- Provide consultations by phone and email
- Provide ceremony decorations– this varies with package selection: choose bamboo, driftwood, flowers, lanterns, chair sashes and more
- Provide recorded music for ceremony played on our PA system
- Provide a Unity Sand Ceremony, including: decorated sand ceremony table, keepsake vase, sand color choices
- Provide Photographer at ceremony site for wedding photos (an extra fee may apply for some packages, very affordable)
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license after the ceremony, per Florida laws for resident and non resident couples
As you can see there is not much you have to do for the ceremony. But what about any guests that are coming? Hotels? Restaurants or a venue for a wedding reception? Here’s the SECOND SECRET: Our Florida Beach Weddings company has a list of recommended vendors we share only with our wedding couples. We know where you can obtain flowers, get your hair and nails done, suggestions for a reception, the best parking areas and more. You can relax as we have many helpful suggestions to smooth the path before your special day.
Still, there’s footwork to be done before you arrive at your Florida wedding on the beach. Luckily, with over 12 years of beach wedding experience, we have written extensive blog articles for you about many of the decisions needed to prepare for tying the knot. Finally, here’s the THIRD SECRET: Florida beaches are a unique environment and it’s NOT the same as getting married in your hometown. These must-read blog topics cover the special circumstances of a beach wedding and how you will need to make adjustments for heat, sun and sea. We wrote them JUST FOR YOU with the goal of providing all the information you need to make decisions. You, your partner, your guests and bridal party want to be comfortable and relaxed. Not to mention guidance on how to obtain a Florida Marriage License. It’s worth your time to learn a bit about Florida beaches and how to make your ceremony memorable for a lifetime.
Bride & Groom
So with the help of a reputable Beach Wedding Company, there isn’t much you’ll need to worry day of your wedding. There are just a few things you’ll need to get in order before the big day.
- Bride & Groom Attire– Find out what we have to say about choosing the perfect beach wedding dress or groom attire!
- Choose Decor: Our pre-determind packages are perfectly designed with beach couples in mind. Just choose your style and colors and we’ll put it all together for a stunning wedding ceremony.
- Transportation– Planes, trains, automobiles. Ya know, find out how you’re getting to and from your destination beach wedding location.
- Hotel Accommodations– It’s customary for the bride and groom to not only find suitable lodging accommodations for themselves, but also for traveling guests.
- Invitations– Send them out in plenty of time, especially important for destination weddings.
- Favors/Gifts– Traditionally, couples gift wedding party members with something memorable/significant. And if you want to go above and beyond, destination wedding favors are a great way to make guests feel extra special and welcome.
- Hair/Make Up– So if you’re hiring professional help in the hair and make up department, be sure to book ahead of time. While if you’re fine D.I.Y., we have some very helpful beach wedding make up tips.
- Marriage License– Though we handle the legal filing after your marriage ceremony, you must apply for/obtain a Florida marriage license.
So hopefully that clears things up in the beach wedding planning responsibilities realm. In addition, if you’re only planning concern is when do I say, ‘I do?’, then CLICK HERE to book a Florida Beach Wedding. You can also call our Beach Wedding Specialists at 386-214-6361.
You read right. Affordable groom attire for rent. We’ve given the break down on do’s and don’ts for groom beach wedding attire. Now here’s a resource that’s going to rock your beach wedding world.
So there are a handful of decent groom tux rental companies out there. But remember this name: The Black Tux. The Black Tux has all the best the tux/suit rental world has to offer. Affordability, convenience, and style. When compared to other top name rental companies, The Black Tux is between $50-$100 cheaper while still maintaining the high end quality. I’m talking 100% super-fine Italian merino wool. They even have specialists who can assist you in figuring the logistics of rental, shipping, and care specifically for destination weddings. So let’s break it down.
Affordable Groom Attire from The Black Tux
- Choose your suit. Select your shirt, vest, tie, etc. So a lot of the suits available will be great for winter weddings. The selection for summer weddings isn’t somewhat limited, but a khaki or light grey suit is a great option. The Black Tux even has a Fit Survey and a team to ensure proper sizing and ordering. They also have a great FAQ section from the most basic questions to every minor detail.
- Your order is shipped, for free. Plan on receiving it on a Tuesday of your choice.
- Try it on. See how it looks, feels, fits.
- Return it (for free) by Thursday in the box provided.
- Order. Once you find the perfect style and fit, set the date. Orders should be placed by 3 weeks (21 days) prior to your event date to ensure that your package arrives the full 14 days in advanced.
So why “The Black Tux?” The convenience, flexibility, great customer service, and most of all, affordability. Great customer reviews and has been mentioned on The Knot, New York Times, GQ, and more.
How is it affordable and still quality? The Black Tux has partnered with one of the world’s finest suit-makers. They source the highest quality wools directly from Italian mills and oversee all production runs of our garments. These rentals would normally sell for at least $1200 in department stores and are only available through theblacktux.com.
As The Black Tux says, “Rent the suit, own the ‘I do.” Well The Black Tux has the affordable groom attire style covered, now let us help you with the “I do.” Click HERE to book your Florida Beach Wedding today!