Getting married on the beach is the ideal setting for many brides and grooms, especially right now. Using a beach wedding package can make destination weddings more affordable because everything you need is included…and you can customize it! If you have always dreamed of getting married on the beach, choosing a beach wedding company may be the perfect way to make your dream come true.
There are a few things you need to know about getting married on the beach and Florida wedding packages to ensure your plans go off without a hitch. Learning these five things can help you to plan better, and easier.
Clearwater Beach Wedding at Sunset
The Very First Thing You Need to Know
Florida beach weddings are popular. People from across the US use Florida as their destination wedding location because they are almost guaranteed to have a beautiful day for their wedding. They don’t call it “Sunny Florida” for nothing, and with the recent social distancing recommendations, smaller, outdoor weddings are more popular than ever. Therefore, the first thing you need to know about getting married on the beach is that you should book early. The sooner you book your date, the less stress there will be. Once you have your date locked in than you can start your planning full force.
Ponce Inlet Beach Sunset Wedding
You want to always keep an eye on the weather. It is important that you know what to expect, and if changes need to be made to your plans, they can be made ahead of time. It is always a good idea with any beach wedding to have alternate plans just in case the weather is not cooperative on your big day. While Florida experiences the most sunny, warm weather, you do want to have a plan B in place just to be safe. Most beach wedding venues have optional indoor spaces or outdoor pavilions that you can use if you must. Your Beach Wedding Specialist will help you with this plan.
Palm Coast Beach Beginnings Wedding Package
Go with a package! It is especially important if you and your guests are coming from out of town to have everything handled for you. Of course, packages also usually offer some great discounts that can help you to save money. If you want to design your wedding online, Florida Beach Weddings offers packages that have tons of customization options: choose colors, flowers, accessories, chair styles and more. Add a touch of romance and tie the knot in style!
Family and friends St. Augustine Beach Wedding
Let the beach wedding venue know if there are any special accommodations that are needed for anyone that is disabled. It is important that you alert the venue if anyone in your party is in a wheelchair or needs other accommodations. Again your Beach Wedding Specialist can assist you with this.
Plan everything. Plan the amount of time it will take you to get ready: the experts say do not get dressed until 35-45 minutes before the wedding ceremony. Plan your transportation while you are in town. Share your plans with your guests so they know when to arrive. Plan EVERY detail so that your beach themed wedding will come together perfectly. Remember you can choose any of the Tampa Florida beaches or Orlando beaches. We want to help with your plans so contact us today to book your Florida date!
Daytona Beach Shores Wedding
What do you think of when you hear the word beach: fun, relaxing, beautiful? Well, just add the word “wedding” after beach and you can still keep those same descriptions. And guess what? Beach wedding planning can be fun and relaxing with a beautiful outcome on your special day. You just have to know THE SECRETS to getting it all done. Don’t believe it? Then let’s break down some beach wedding planning responsibilities and you’ll see just what we’re talking about it.
Beach Wedding Planning Secrets
The first question is: do you need to use a wedding planner or beach wedding company? The answer is no, but you will have an easier wedding experience, and likely save some money if you do! Here’s the FIRST SECRET: purchase a complete beach wedding package for one price that includes everything you need.
Now we can’t speak for all wedding planners, but here’s what you’ll get with our Florida Beach Weddings company. **Spoiler alert**, you may be shocked to see just how little work you actually have to do. Our M.O. is “one stop shop” at affordable prices. So here goes, your Florida Beach Wedding Planner will:
- Obtain any required beach permits and help you choose the right beach side wedding venue
- Provide guidance in choosing exact ceremony location, time (which can depend on the tide or sunset), and package options to design your wedding online
- Provide an experienced wedding officiant, who will perform, and coordinate, your beach wedding ceremony
- Provide ceremony and vows (you can also choose your own)
- Provide consultations by phone and email
- Provide ceremony decorations– this varies with package selection: choose bamboo, driftwood, flowers, lanterns, chair sashes and more
- Provide recorded music for ceremony played on our PA system
- Provide a Unity Sand Ceremony, including: decorated sand ceremony table, keepsake vase, sand color choices
- Provide Photographer at ceremony site for wedding photos (an extra fee may apply for some packages, very affordable)
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license after the ceremony, per Florida laws for resident and non resident couples
As you can see there is not much you have to do for the ceremony. But what about any guests that are coming? Hotels? Restaurants or a venue for a wedding reception? Here’s the SECOND SECRET: Our Florida Beach Weddings company has a list of recommended vendors we share only with our wedding couples. We know where you can obtain flowers, get your hair and nails done, suggestions for a reception, the best parking areas and more. You can relax as we have many helpful suggestions to smooth the path before your special day.
Still, there’s footwork to be done before you arrive at your Florida wedding on the beach. Luckily, with over 12 years of beach wedding experience, we have written extensive blog articles for you about many of the decisions needed to prepare for tying the knot. Finally, here’s the THIRD SECRET: Florida beaches are a unique environment and it’s NOT the same as getting married in your hometown. These must-read blog topics cover the special circumstances of a beach wedding and how you will need to make adjustments for heat, sun and sea. We wrote them JUST FOR YOU with the goal of providing all the information you need to make decisions. You, your partner, your guests and bridal party want to be comfortable and relaxed. Not to mention guidance on how to obtain a Florida Marriage License. It’s worth your time to learn a bit about Florida beaches and how to make your ceremony memorable for a lifetime.
Bride & Groom
So with the help of a reputable Beach Wedding Company, there isn’t much you’ll need to worry day of your wedding. There are just a few things you’ll need to get in order before the big day.
- Bride & Groom Attire– Find out what we have to say about choosing the perfect beach wedding dress or groom attire!
- Choose Decor: Our pre-determind packages are perfectly designed with beach couples in mind. Just choose your style and colors and we’ll put it all together for a stunning wedding ceremony.
- Transportation– Planes, trains, automobiles. Ya know, find out how you’re getting to and from your destination beach wedding location.
- Hotel Accommodations– It’s customary for the bride and groom to not only find suitable lodging accommodations for themselves, but also for traveling guests.
- Invitations– Send them out in plenty of time, especially important for destination weddings.
- Favors/Gifts– Traditionally, couples gift wedding party members with something memorable/significant. And if you want to go above and beyond, destination wedding favors are a great way to make guests feel extra special and welcome.
- Hair/Make Up– So if you’re hiring professional help in the hair and make up department, be sure to book ahead of time. While if you’re fine D.I.Y., we have some very helpful beach wedding make up tips.
- Marriage License– Though we handle the legal filing after your marriage ceremony, you must apply for/obtain a Florida marriage license.
So hopefully that clears things up in the beach wedding planning responsibilities realm. In addition, if you’re only planning concern is when do I say, ‘I do?’, then CLICK HERE to book a Florida Beach Wedding. You can also call our Beach Wedding Specialists at 386-214-6361.
You read right. Affordable groom attire for rent. We’ve given the break down on do’s and don’ts for groom beach wedding attire. Now here’s a resource that’s going to rock your beach wedding world.
So there are a handful of decent groom tux rental companies out there. But remember this name: The Black Tux. The Black Tux has all the best the tux/suit rental world has to offer. Affordability, convenience, and style. When compared to other top name rental companies, The Black Tux is between $50-$100 cheaper while still maintaining the high end quality. I’m talking 100% super-fine Italian merino wool. They even have specialists who can assist you in figuring the logistics of rental, shipping, and care specifically for destination weddings. So let’s break it down.
Affordable Groom Attire from The Black Tux
- Choose your suit. Select your shirt, vest, tie, etc. So a lot of the suits available will be great for winter weddings. The selection for summer weddings isn’t somewhat limited, but a khaki or light grey suit is a great option. The Black Tux even has a Fit Survey and a team to ensure proper sizing and ordering. They also have a great FAQ section from the most basic questions to every minor detail.
- Your order is shipped, for free. Plan on receiving it on a Tuesday of your choice.
- Try it on. See how it looks, feels, fits.
- Return it (for free) by Thursday in the box provided.
- Order. Once you find the perfect style and fit, set the date. Orders should be placed by 3 weeks (21 days) prior to your event date to ensure that your package arrives the full 14 days in advanced.
So why “The Black Tux?” The convenience, flexibility, great customer service, and most of all, affordability. Great customer reviews and has been mentioned on The Knot, New York Times, GQ, and more.
How is it affordable and still quality? The Black Tux has partnered with one of the world’s finest suit-makers. They source the highest quality wools directly from Italian mills and oversee all production runs of our garments. These rentals would normally sell for at least $1200 in department stores and are only available through theblacktux.com.
As The Black Tux says, “Rent the suit, own the ‘I do.” Well The Black Tux has the affordable groom attire style covered, now let us help you with the “I do.” Click HERE to book your Florida Beach Wedding today!
sunSHINE. ocean WAVES. GORGEOUS sunsets. Words to describe a perfect beach wedding. Aaaand perfect beach wedding hair. 🙂 Any outdoor wedding ceremony requires a few adjustments from traditional indoor wedding environments…especially if it’s in Florida. Add in salty air and ocean breeze, and your hair could go from terrific to terrifying within minutes. Check out this style guide for choosing the best beach wedding hair style!
It doesn’t matter what type of hair you have, or the texture. You can find a beautiful style that is perfect for an outdoor wedding by the sea.
Accessories in your hair can make a difference when you use them to accent your bouquet or the lines of your beach wedding dress.
Tips for Choosing the Best Beach Wedding Hair Style
- Ocean Breeze: So this is perhaps one of the greatest factors to consider when choosing a beach hairstyle. Whether you want an up-do, completely down, 1/2 up 1/2 down, don’t forget about the sea breeze. Choose a style that keeps your hair off your face. You’ll want to look into your hubby’s eyes and savor the moments of your wedding day. So while it’s flirtatious and whimsical for a model ad shoot, no one wants to be pushing hair off their face for an entire wedding ceremony. An up-do is an easy solution. But if keeping your hair down in non-negotiable, consider pinning back just the hair in the front. Also, wrap around braids and headbands provide extra help for keeping hair in place.
- Sea Salt: The whole trending “Salty Hair, Don’t Care.” Yeah, that’s great for a good ole’ beach day, but not your wedding day. The salty air can do wild things to your luscious locks, so get ready to add an extra dose of shine drops, hairspray, or other serum to keep things looking fresh and in place.
- Hire Help: It may be worth splurging on a professional stylist for your wedding day. Even if you just want a simple look, the touch of a expert will have your hair soft, shiny, and camera ready for your wedding day. If you’re looking for someone in the St. Augustine area, check out Panache or Small Indulgences.
Here are some of our recent brides and their chosen hairstyles:
Decided on your perfect hair style for your special day and ready to book your dream beach wedding? Click here!
There is hardly another moment that compares to your first kiss as a married couple! Whether it is a small beach wedding, elopement package or vow renewal, that kiss is meaningful and precious. Erin and Anthony chose Clearwater as their beach wedding venue which provided the perfect backdrop for this kiss as husband and wife. No doubt they enjoyed the warm Gulf water afterward with a honeymoon toast in the sunset.
In sunny St. Augustine under this Rustic Romance wedding arch, Mr. and Mrs. Justin Barrett celebrated their marriage with a memorable kiss by the sea oats and sand dunes. They had a larger ceremony with a wedding party that included several flower girls with many family and friends in attendance. You can be sure they enjoyed the company as they took advantage of all the dining and fun entertainment in St. Augustine and, of course, the ocean!
Mariah and Shawn share their first kiss under their Nautical Knot floral canopy in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. With lots of parking, white sandy beaches and the ocean as your background, this is a lovely location. There was a bit of rain, just for good luck, but it did not stop this happy couple, their joyful wedding party and guests from clapping as they completed their vows.
Mary and Matthew in Siesta Key, near Sarasota, chose one of our Distinctive Design packages and included their wedding party in one of their first married kisses. This youthful wedding couple, bridesmaids and groomsmen were delighted to be in Siesta Key for this celebration. Their exuberance in the soft white sand is clear to see…almost as clear as the Gulf beach water!
Our professional beach wedding photographer captured Heather and Charlie, married in Treasure Island, St. Pete sharing their first kiss under their Tropical Distinctive Design wedding canopy. We hope they enjoyed dancing under the stars during the balmy evening that followed this perfect day on Treasure Island.
The couple below, at Indian Rocks Beach on the Gulf coast, said their vows for now and forever on this white, sandy beach. Sealed with a kiss, of course! Their Indian Rocks wedding was on an uncrowded stretch of beach surrounded by sea oats and quaint walkways to the beachfront for their ceremony.
Cocoa Beach was the preferred choice for this couple to tie the knot. Their stunning wedding decorations complimented the thick, sandy beach. Cocoa Beach is the closest beach to Orlando. It is also known as the Space Coast and you can visit the Kennedy Space Center during your Florida honeymoon. Why not explore the Rocket Garden or U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame®.
What beautiful beach wedding colors for this couple’s marriage ceremony. They chose one of our Distinctive Design wedding packages and their theme is perfect for the seaside. Teal is one of our brides favorite colors for a beachfront ceremony. It compliments the turquoise waters and sand, and is equally beautiful at a Florida west coast wedding or east coast locations.
In Daytona Beach no wedding permit is required so this free wedding venue can help you manage your budget. Our couple below was able to upgrade to this stunning black bamboo wedding arch included with the upscale Anchors Away Distinctive wedding package.
Boynton Beach, in West Palm County close to Miami, inspires this first kiss for the just married couple. The blue green ocean and brown sugar sand along with the blue sky are so perfect for an old world Florida wedding. Oceanfront Park has lots of parking for wedding guests. Later, explore canopy covered walkways and shopping on Ocean Avenue. Choose a Boynton Beach wedding to tie the knot and you won’t be disappointed. Contact one of our Beach Wedding Specialists for more information on ANY of these locations or complete beach wedding packages.