The World’s Most Famous Beach may also added to the list of World’s Most Famous Beach Wedding. With a uniquely distinct beach atmosphere, cool Atlantic waves and endless entertainment it’s no wonder this ocean beach is so popular. However, within the Daytona Beach area, there are a variety of beaches to choose from, each with its own personality and characteristics like Ponce Inlet featured in the photograph below. One of them may be right for you! Read on to find out more about the best Daytona Beach Wedding Locations.
Bride and groom kissing Ponce Inlet Beach
On Daytona Beach:
The Shores Resort and Spa
If you’re looking for the kind of place where you can do it all, this is it. The Shores has award winning accommodations, both top end and poolside dining, spa, nightly bar specials, oceanfront bonfire pits, breathtaking views. Oh and did we mention you can walk right from your hotel room to the beach for your marriage ceremony! Talk about convenience. The Shores also offers a variety of seasonal sale rates on rooms for the complete affordable beach wedding experience!
The Shores Resort in Daytona Beach with wedding couple
Daytona Beach Shores wedding couple on the beach
Best Western Aku Tiki
Happy hour, free breakfast, in room kitchenette option, this hotel is like a vacationers home away from home. And Aku Tiki rates reflect it’s friendly accommodations. They boast, ” The new tropical style remains true to the unique beach character guests have come to know and love, while giving the hotel new life, reflective of the fun Daytona Beach spirit.” You’ll get a real island experience and swim in one of Daytona’s largest all-tile heated pools! This hotel is also family friendly, with a kiddie pool, picnic area, and family recreation area with basketball, table tennis, and shuffleboard. It’s also one of the closest to entertainment areas. Again, walk right from your room to the beach for your wedding by the sea – the Beach Bliss package is perfect!
Beach Bliss complete wedding package
Hilton Garden Inn
On the north end of the Daytona Beach map, this Hilton hotel is conveniently located near great local attractions. Oceanfront pool, fitness center, on site restaurant, and room service all allow you to check in, kick back, and enjoy your beach vacation! A special romance package may also be available. This hotel also offers great rates to fit in your budget friendly beach wedding. And AGAIN, on minute you’re in your hotel room, the next you’re walking down to your dream beach wedding!
Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach
Other Nearby Beaches:
Wilbur by the Sea
While this beach spot is not connected to a hotel, it offers a slightly more private beach wedding experience. What you lose in convenience of being able to walk from your hotel room to the beach, you make up for in tranquil beach atmosphere with fluffy, white sand and subtle sunsets. Also, this location has a large public parking lot just a block from the beach. So this location is a great option to accommodate large wedding groups. And there are some great Airbnb options. Or, you can still stay in the heart of the action and Daytona entertainment with just a 10-15 minute ride to this excellent beach spot.
Wilbur-By-The-Sea wedding couple
Wilbur Beach bride with veil at sundown kissing groom
Ponce Inlet Jetty
This is certainly one of the most unique beach spots of them all. The pictures speak louder than words. This beach is situated on the southern portion of the greater Daytona Beach area. It’s about a 20 minute drive from the entertainment hub of Daytona. However, the landscape and vibe of Ponce Inlet will have you feeling like you’re on a secluded island with emerald waters. With the climbable lighthouse, walk-along jetty, and gorgeous sand dunes, this beach is simply picturesque. And why not celebrate your first dinner as newlyweds oceanfront at North Turn or riverfront at Off the Hook .
Ponce Inlet Daytona Beach ceremony
Bride and Groom Ponce Inlet Beach walkway
Find your perfect beach Daytona Beach Wedding location and get married with a Florida sunset. Our couples give us 4.9 out of 5 stars on Wedding Wire. Want to find out more about our all inclusive wedding packages? CLICK HERE to book your Florida Beach Wedding!
Did you know the average engagement period is 14.5 months (thanks to theknot.com for that stat)? And when it comes to traditional wedding planning, you need almost every day of that time to plan. However, when it comes to a Florida Beach Wedding, you can cut that planning down substantially. In fact our expert beach wedding planners have actually arranged small beach weddings within just a week! But whether you want to get married later this year or next year, you CAN have the beautiful ocean-themed wedding of your dreams: just look at our Florida Destiny package featuring shades of the ocean below!
This design includes all the great features of our Destiny Package available at no additional cost. Seat up to 24 guests in deluxe white chairs and your choice of spandex sash color. They will be in awe of the white shepherds hooks and teal lanterns. Take your pick of up two colors for your bamboo material, and blue and white starfish topper. Combine this with the emerald sea, white sand and sunshine, and you have a clean, fresh, gorgeous ocean-themed wedding starting at $1450 (depending on location). Can you smell the ocean? We can!
This is the Aloha option of the Destiny Package: completely tropical for the couple that loves color and texture. What a feast for the senses. There is the option to add more guest chairs if you need to.
Now some of our couples have chosen other color combinations which are equally delightful: why not choose soft pink to compliment the shells on the beachfront? This beach bride and groom have a coordinated wedding party with smiles all around – such a beautiful day to remember!
That’s the beauty of the Destiny Package: it offers you the most choices for customized wedding decor. With over 20 different color choices for the bamboo canopy, multiple choices for your canopy topper, a variety of aisle-way styles and an extensive list of ceremony music, you can leave Pinterest behind and design your own wedding online from the comfort of your couch – such fun!
Feeling exotic? Love purple? Wow, look at the decor options for this couple in Daytona Beach below. What a wonderful choice to compliment the setting sun and clouds floating in the background.
Florida Beach Weddings Company does ALL the wedding planning and coordination for you. Our beach planning services allow you time to get excited: not stressed out, broke, and overwhelmed about your wedding ideas. Our all inclusive packages include a minimum of the following (keep in mind this is our most BASIC package, more options and packages are available):
- Officiant: who will legally perform, and coordinate, your beach wedding ceremony
- Traditional ceremony and wedding vows provided by “Florida Beach Weddings”
- Our select Florida US beach wedding locations on either the east coast or Gulf beaches
- Consultations by phone and email with our dedicated wedding specialists
- Ceremony set up and break down (bamboo canopy or posts)
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including: Decorated sand ceremony table, keepsake vase, sand color choices
- Photographer at ceremony site can be added for extra time for wedding pictures
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
Our wedding planners are available to help and guide you in creating the ultimate dream beach wedding, all within the privacy of your online wedding portal. It contains your package, chosen customizations, contract, a way to track expenses, agendas and more. Oh, and add to the list of things NOT to get stressed about: BUDGET! Contact us today to get started.
Now that the news is getting more positive every day, couples are looking forward to getting married at their favorite destinations. Is it your dream to say, “I do” on a beautiful sandy beach? Look no further than sunny Fort Myers in southwest Florida. But are you wondering, “I heard Gulf beach weddings can be complicated and expensive to plan. Are destination weddings affordable?” The answer is yes. So let’s break it down.
Fort Myers Beach Wedding Q & A:
- How much does the ceremony cost? Experience and efficiency keep our beach wedding packages affordable and fair. With over 13 years experience in the wedding industry our beach wedding company has perfected the one stop shop. Outside vendor costs are eliminated and everything you need is all in one place. Whether it’s an elopement, very small beach wedding or you’re bringing on the party bus, there’s a complete wedding package for you. All the elements of a traditional ceremony including on-trend, elegant decor, a wedding officiant, photographer, your vows and music can be included. In almost all cases, you will not need a beach wedding permit fee for Fort Myers Gulf beach weddings. This saves you money by not having to pay for a permit fee. Florida Beach Weddings packages in Fort Myers start at $699 and at the top end average $2,500.Check out options and prices here.
- What about travel expenses? With Southwest Florida international airport located within an hour of the beach, flying to your destination wedding is easy. Check travel sites like travelocity.com or hotels.com and see which airlines offer the best deals. There are low cost airlines that may fly into local airports and can cut hundreds from you budget. You can also read pros and cons of traveling to Florida during the off season to save money.
- How much does the hotel cost? This is another topic that can vary substantially with tourist seasons. The cheapest rates are typically between slower seasons, late April-May and mid September-November. If your Fort Myers beach wedding date is flexible, this is a big way to save money. You can also buy a block of rooms with your guests to save money. This can be a huge money saver for making destination weddings affordable. Check out The Best Western Plus Beach Resort Hotel which is less than 5 minutes from our most popular Fort Myers beach wedding location.
- What about our guests? Once you’ve done your research on flights and hotels, you can provide accommodation information for your family and friends. The best thing is to give guests plenty of advance notice of your destination wedding plans. This will give them ample time to budget for your wedding. And who doesn’t want to take a vacation to sunny Florida, right?
Bowditch State Park is our favorite Gulf beach wedding location in Fort Myers. With a beautiful, long wooden walkway, amazing sunsets, and beautiful beach scenery, you will feel that you have escaped to a tropical paradise for your seaside wedding ceremony. We recommend having your wedding around sunset to take advantage of the beautiful sky perfect for your wedding pictures. Bowditch State Park Beach weddings are great for all size weddings as they have a large parking lot to accommodate your guests.
Oh and we can’t forget that a destination beach wedding doubles as a honeymoon. No need to jet off. Once you officially become Mr. and Mrs., grab a drink, a beach chair, and enjoy the Fort Myers Beach view! The Key West express is an easy way to set sail for a quick destination honeymoon in Key West. After you tie the knot on the beach, consider taking the Key West Express to Key West for a night or two all alone. It is the perfect little escape for the two of you! Contact one of our Beach Wedding Specialists for more information on a 2020 or 2021 wedding.
Congratulations on your engagement!! So, once the “engagement honeymoon” is over, it’s time for wedding planning to get real! Destination and ordinary in-town weddings follow many of the same milestones. However, don’t overlook these seemingly minor differences. Check out this 12 month destination wedding timeline to keep your destination beach wedding smooth sailing!
Tropical Geometric Arch Wedding Package on Siesta Key Beach, FL
Destination Wedding Timeline:
12 or more months before:
- Plan your budget. Major things to consider for destination weddings:
- Guest list– plan your guest list and notify guests ASAP with a “save the date”. Give friends and family ample time to save and plan for your amazing wedding adventure! Check out The Knot’s free “Guest List Tool” to stay organized and save money. Start your own free wedding website to help you stay organized.
- Ask the bridal party to be a part of your wedding. Bridesmaids get ready!
Beach bride and bridesmaids at Destin Wedding in Florida
8-11 months before:
- Dress time- Shop for and order your wedding gown for a white sand wedding. Tips here!
- Hotel booking- If you have a large group, inquire about a group discount/blocking rooms.
- Book flight/Car rental- Encourage your bridal party to make arrangements as well.
- Book wedding- With Florida Beach Weddings company, this makes long distance planning a sea breeze. We provide everything you need for your elegant beach wedding so you don’t have to lift a finger on your special day. One. Stop. Shop. Save time and money by avoiding multiple vendors, fees, complications, etc. Check out these complete package options.
- Plan post-wedding ceremony plans. Dinner? Happy hour? Full wedding reception? Night on the town?
- Choose colors– Deciding this early will guide you with ceremony decor choices, bridesmaid dresses, favors, etc. Furthermore, it’s fun!
- Save-the-Date Cards– Order and mail.
- Create a registry– Happy Shopping!
Couple kisses after Miami Beach wedding ceremony on white sand
6-8 months before:
- Bridesmaids dresses/Groom attire– Choose and order according to your elegant beach wedding package colors.
- Research activities- What will you and your guests be doing during the “down time” before and after your wedding day?
Groom and beach wedding party at Ponce Inlet , Daytona Beach, FL
4-6 months before:
- Invitations: Order/Create and send. You can choose a traditional paper invite or save money on a small wedding by using an e-version like one from evite.
- Wedding rings– Shop, buy, size, and keep them in an unforgettably safe place.
- Confirm travel plans/required documents if necessary.
- ****Florida Marriage License****– Your wedding dream is unofficial without one of these. More information here.
2-4 months before:
- Plan itinerary for length of destination stay. While you can be flexible, it’s still a good idea to have a plan. Consider a timetable for both leisure activities before and after wedding day, as well as day-of wedding schedule (hair, travel time, etc.). Florida Beach Weddings provides you with a detailed timeline of your wedding day for less stress!
- Schedule hair/make up appointments as needed. Be sure to be very clear with time management and remember to prepare for a beach-friendly hairstyle.
- Welcome! If you have guests traveling, a Welcome Bag is always a thoughtful way to share the wedding love! Order items/prepare bags.
Sharing an intimate moment after one of our Daytona Beach Weddings in Florida
- Write vows. Florida Beach Weddings provides ceremony vow options, but you may add your own personal vows if desired for a perfect wedding day.
- Finalize plans. Look for emails from Florida Beach Weddings with detailed destination wedding timeline. Communicate with your guests and wedding party directions/timelines as needed. So this is the time to answer any last minute questions between planner, bridal party, and guests. Designate a “guest” helper for the ceremony (so it doesn’t have to be you).
- Final fitting- Any alterations/changes should be wrapped up. Purchase/bring a steamer or make plans for professional steaming through a local laundromat upon arriving your destination wedding location. In addition, consider bridesmaids dresses as well.
Clearwater Beach wedding family
Week of: Confirmation is the name of the game!
- Confirm any appointments– hair, make up, mani/pedi, wedding dress steaming.
- Groom/groomsmen- Confirm attire/pick up arrangements.
- Review day-of itinerary (provided by your beach wedding company)
- Distribute welcome bags.
DAY OF! It’s shhhhhhow time!
If you’ve hired “Florida Beach Weddings,” the only thing you really need to do is show up. Go to any appointments and show up to your favorite part of your wedding day: the beach ceremony site! Most of all, don’t forget to bring the rings and marriage license! Happy Wedding Day! Still have questions about a destination beach wedding? Check out our FAQ page!
Bride and groom celebrate kiss after one of our Florida weddings in St. Augustine
A stunning white sand beach awaits you to say your vows with views of the Gulf of Mexico as far as the eye can see. Yes…it’s Destin beach, Florida, our fourth installment in the Virtual Getaway series with a review of the Emerald Coast city of Destin and its heavenly beach.
Destin Beach weddings are elegant, classy, and everything you have been dreaming of. Destin is situated northwest in the Florida panhandle and known for its breathtaking white sand Gulf beaches, countless golf courses, and world class resorts and rentals. It’s the perfect place to have one of the best destination weddings in the USA especially if you want those sundown photos during the perfect Florida weather.
We use a couple of different wedding venues for your beach wedding ceremony. if any beach wedding permits are required for your wedding, Florida Beach Weddings will obtain them for you, and add the cost of the permit to your package.
Destin Beaches for Your Ceremony
Fort Walton Beach
When couples decide to have a relaxing destination beach wedding experience, they choose Fort Walton Beach as one of their top wedding venues. With the white, fluffy sand Gulf beaches, and beautiful emerald sea, you will have the perfect back-drop for your beach wedding photos. Fort Walton Beach is a laid back eclectic community that has plenty of unique experiences for every brideal party to enjoy. Learn more about Florida Beach Weddings at Fort Walton Beach!!
When choosing Pensacola for your destination wedding location, you will have a premiere Gulf beach location for your beach wedding ceremony. With many different adventures waiting for you in Pensacola, your guests will be happy you chose this area with so many activities that they can incorporate into their wedding guest vacation with plenty of fun for children. Learn more about Florida Beach Weddings at Pensacola Beach!
Beachfront Hotel & Reception Venues
The Hilton may be a spot you choose for your beach wedding reception. Located on Pensacola Beach on Florida’s Santa Rosa Island, this modern hotel is 16.7 miles’ drive from the National Naval Aviation Museum and 17 miles’ drive from the 19th-century Pensacola Lighthouse. Amenities include 5 restaurants (including a relaxed grill and a sushi bar), 3 bars (including a poolside bar), a fitness center and 2 outdoor pools.
A very popular beach wedding reception venue is the Palafox Wharf. Their website says, “Historic, elegant, award winning Pensacola’s Palafox Wharf Waterfront was built in 1880 as a shipping company. You and your guests will treasure every moment of your destination or local Wedding Reception or Event in the beautifully renovated interior venue space, large deck, pier, and spacious green overlooking sparkling water and the harbor’s marina.”
With a ton of things to do if you choose this Gulf beach wedding location, you and your guests will not be bored! Aside from the largest protected beach area in the nation, The Gulf Island National Seashore, museums, zoos, zip lining and the Historic Fort Pickens area await!
Destin is very beautiful and one of the best places to get married in Florida. Reserving your Gulf beach wedding date is easy: just contact Floridabeachweddings.com. We make it easy to plan your once-in-a-lifetime special day by offering complete wedding packages that take care of all the important details of your elopement, small beach wedding or large wedding ceremony.