Dreaming of a beach wedding in the Florida panhandle? Love the idea of an intimate fireside reception? Well grab your Florida marriage license, a s’mores kit, and a pair of flip flops. Then get ready to say “I do” on the sandy shoreline of the Gulf coast beaches. And who says your first toast has to be with a champagne glass? Why not a marshmallow? Learn more about a Ft. Walton Beach Wedding and Bonfire Reception here!
How to Plan a Ft. Walton Beach Wedding and Bonfire Reception
We’ve broken down the Destin beach wedding planning process into 6 uncomplicated steps. Check it out:
- Visit floridabeachweddings.com and check our all inclusive beach wedding packages page. Match your vision with our expert beach designs to choose the perfect wedding ceremony choice. The Destin and Fort Walton Beach area are very popular with beach brides so its important to get on this early.
- Contact us to check on your date availability.
- Make a deposit by check, or credit card, to reserve your Ft. Walton beach wedding date.
- Receive your confirmation packet and User ID/Password for the selections pages. From here you’ll choose all of your ceremony decor, ceremony/vows, and music that comes with Destin Florida wedding packages. A general timeline will be included in your confirmation packet (including dates and important details).
- Return your completed selections online to our beach wedding planner. You will then receive a detailed ceremony agenda for your beach ceremony.
- And, on the day of your ceremony, we will see you on Fort Walton beach for your wedding ceremony!
Ft. Walton Beach Bonfire:
A beach bonfire- a perfect, intimate way to celebrate the start your marriage and the end of the day!
So 30A Bonfires is an awesome company sharing a similar philosophy with the Florida Beach Wedding Company. Put plainly, it’s a one stop shop with great customer service and satisfaction. There are multiple package choices and locations for beach bonfires and choosing one is easy with their clear cut descriptions on 30Ablaze.com. Now, you can also obtain your own beach bonfire permit, but you won’t be provided chairs, tables, fire pits, S’mores kit and a set up and take down. Seems well worth a little extra to have that all taken care of.
Here’s an idea of what you’ll get with a 30A beach bonfire:
- Beach Bonfires start between 6:00-8:00PM and are available year round.
- Vendor will contact you to set up a time for the date you have requested. It is best to book these at least one week in advance due to limited supply.
- Duration: 2-3 Hrs.
- Available Packages
- 2 Hour Bonfire Package: Fire bowl, wood, 5 chairs, S’mores, bonfire permit and attendant to set up and tend fire
- 2 Hour Deluxe Bonfire Package: Fire bowl, wood, 10 chairs, 1 table, S’mores, Bluetooth speaker, tiki torches, bonfire permit and attendant to set up and tend fire
- 3 Hour Bonfire Package: Fire bowl, wood, 20 chairs, 2 tables, S’mores, Bluetooth speaker, tiki torches, bonfire permit and attendant to set up and tend fire.