So you’re preparing and planning for your Clearwater Beach Wedding and you’re thinking about beach wedding favors. Well let’s assume you’ve already hired Your Clearwater Beach Weddings to organize and prepare the perfect wedding day. If you’ve done that, the only real necessity left to plan is what to wear and how to get to the beach. Sound too good to be true? It’s not. Your Clearwater Beach Weddings can work with you to take care of everything for a perfect wedding from set up to officiant, photographer to music. Click here for proof and a break down of what Clearwater Beach Weddings has to offer.
So, now where were we? Your Clearwater Beach Weddings has everything covered, but you want to add a few more personal touches. Here are some ideas for favors and the do’s and don’ts of what to bring to the beach.
5 Ideas for Beach Wedding Favors at Your Beach Wedding:
- Keep it simple- There may not be immediate access to garbage cans and it’s likely your guests may not be bringing bags or purses onto the sand. So when choosing beach wedding party favors, avoid items with something involving lots of plastic wrapping or bulky items that are a hassle to carry.
- Sweet Treats- Want the perfect beach wedding treat? Match the salty air with some tasty saltwater taffy. Simply put these yummy treats in a clear baggie, tie with some ribbon, and you have an easy and colorful wedding favor. You can even buy local, Florida made taffy and have it shipped. Click here to order. Not into taffy? Choose another sweet or salty snack for your guests to enjoy, but be sure to stay away from chocolate or other fast melting foods that won’t make it in the Florida sun.
- Practically speaking- No one needs another trinket that’s likely to get tossed minutes after the vow exchange. Think of practical beach wedding favors your guests could enjoy the day of your wedding and in the future. A few ideas- personalized wedding sunglasses like these or fun drink koozies like these.
- Follow the rules- There is a no glass policy on the beach and the general rule is to leave the beach the same (or better) as when you got there. So before you order those cute mason jars or votive holders, remember the rules.
- In the sand- There won’t really be anywhere to display your favors. Consider purchasing a basket to place in the sand near the seating area for favors. And don’t forget to assign someone to put it out before your guests arrive.
Ok, your beach wedding countdown is officially 1 week away. You’ve made phone calls, paid deposits, bought, altered, picked out and perfected every last wedding detail. And you’re only days away from the official “Mr. and Mrs.” title. Use this checklist so you can rest assured that when you walk down the aisle, saying “I do” is the only thing left to-do on your list.
Beach Wedding Countdown: 1 Week Away Checklist
- Make it official. Have you applied for your marriage license? Contact your wedding coordinator if you aren’t sure what you need to do. Also, make sure you or someone very trustworthy is in charge of bringing the marriage license to the wedding site the day of. Check out some FAQs for obtaining a marriage license in Clearwater Beach here.
- Roger that! Call any vendors (hair, nails, make up, photographer) to confirm appointment times and check your map to ensure good timing to and from hotels/appointments/beach. It’s likely your wedding day is on a weekend, so consider traffic being busier than a weekday.
- Check out the beach. A day or two before the actual wedding, go and check out your beach location. Your Clearwater Beach Wedding coordinator will have sent you an itinerary so you can also check out parking and meeting spots ahead of time. While you’re there, why not pack a beach chair and a towel and enjoy some sunshine! If anyone asks, it’s part of the beach wedding preparation. Oh, and don’t forget sunscreen to avoid a burn or unsightly tan lines.
- Iron out the details. Literally, get the iron (or steamer) out and make sure your dress and the Mr.’s wedding attire is ready to go.
- Relax, you’re getting married! Whether you’re a frequent beach goer or you’ve traveled many miles for your beach destination wedding, keep the beach mentality. Take it easy, relax, and enjoy this special time!
Do I really need to hire a beach wedding planner?
You’re organized, creative, and have access to Pinterest, so do you really need to spend money on a beach wedding planner? Well, whether you’re a local bride sharing vows at your favorite beach spot, or planning a destination wedding, here are 5 reasons why you should hire Clearwater Beach Wedding Planner to plan your event:
5 Reasons to for hiring Clearwater Beach Wedding Planner:
- One Stop Shop– From officiant to photographer, set up to break down, Clearwater Beach Wedding Planner does everything for you. No need to spend countless hours researching reviews or juggling phone calls the day of. Rest assured that we have you covered.
- Trip Advisor- Did you know some sections of coastal Clearwater may only provide 2-3 parking spots? Or that not every dream beach spot has a ramp/stairs within reasonable walking distance? High or low tide times? Clearwater Beach Wedding Planner has over 10 years experience and every detail is covered.
- D.I.Y.- Dreaming of making your own beautiful canopy or tying together dozens of those amazing floral arrangements? Those “little” expenses add up and you would end up saving money by hiring an affordable Clearwater Beach Wedding Planner. Not to mention, what are you really going to do with all of those perfect projects after the wedding? Well, besides provide gorgeous decor for your basement or attic.
- Sign on the X– Permits and wedding licensure may contain fine print, unforeseen details, or time sensitive material that you may not otherwise be aware of. Allow our Clearwater Beach Wedding Company to guide you and do the work for you without the stress of a minor detail keeping you from your dream day.
- Smooth Sailing– our Clearwater Beach Wedding Planner does it all. Your “Handy Uncle John” or “Crafty Cousin Susan” won’t have to lift a finger or stress about what goes where. Instead, you and all of your closest friends and family can relax and enjoy your beautiful day. And let’s not forget to mention the hours involved in a beach wedding. Set up and break down will leave you with sand and sweat in places no attendee or bridal party needs to know about!
So avoid a Pinterest fail, and hire Your Clearwater Beach Wedding Company for your wedding day! Ready to start planning with us? Check out our Clearwater Beach Wedding Packages Here.