In 2020, the one thing COVID-19 hasn’t canceled is love. The micro-wedding trend that we blogged about earlier this year continues to pick up steam and will likely continue to grow as social distancing practices continue. Less than 50 guests, and more often 20, seems to be the new normal for weddings. On the Florida beaches, wedding ceremonies continue and your guests can feel comfortable attending an outdoor wedding. The bride and groom can save money at the same time since the package cost for a micro-wedding ranges from around $1100-2,500, depending on party size, beach venue and other customization. The average size of a traditional 2019 wedding was 131 guests and about $30,000 according to a survey by TheKnot.com. Why not consider a Florida destination wedding instead?
White lily Topper
Couples who don’t want to put their weddings on hold or have a courthouse ceremony are considering their options for smaller weddings. With a micro wedding on a Florida beach, brides don’t have to give up their dreams of beautiful decorations, wedding arches and walking down an aisle. It’s a more intimate ceremony with fewer people, therefore couples can use more of their wedding budget for a memorable wedding and honeymoon.
Although many of our all-inclusive wedding packages will work for micro weddings, here are a few of our most popular:
Florida Nautical Knot Package
The perfect marriage ceremony choice for a micro-wedding, the Florida Nautical Knot package is a great option. Bamboo poles with your choice of two colors, a bamboo topper, white or ivory chair covers with colored sashes, and seating for up to 18 people are included in this package. More chairs can be added for $8 each. Click here to find out more.
Clearwater Beach Nautical Knot
St. Pete Beach Nautical Knot
Daytona Beach Nautical Knot
Palm Coast Nautical Knot
Florida Destiny Package
The Florida Destiny Package offers the bride the most choices for her wedding decorations. With over 20 different color choices for the bamboo canopy, multiple choices for the canopy topper, a variety of aisle-way choices and an extensive list of ceremony music choices, you can design your wedding online with flair. Seat up to 24 guests in deluxe white chairs and your choice of spandex sash color. The perfect size for a micro-wedding! Click here to find out more.
Beautiful Florida Destiny lantern decor option
Clearwater Destiny Package
Shades of the Ocean Destiny Package
Aloha Destiny Package
Rustic Romance Package
The Rustic Romance package is our newest design and gaining popularity with our brides who love the feel of a natural, barn-feel wedding but near the sea. It is complete with a large, wooden canopy elegantly draped with flowing material and an over-sized cascading floral topper. With its muted colors, large flowers, greenery aisle, and bamboo chairs, this affordable wedding package starts at $1325, depending on location. It is perfect for the couple looking to bring romantic elegance with modern design to their ceremony on the beach. It comes with 18 chairs but can accommodate up to 40 guests. Click here to find out more.
How to Book a Florida Beach Micro-Wedding
Regardless of where you live, planning your wedding with us at the Florida Beach Weddings company is easy:
- Begin by selecting a micro wedding package that is within your budget and delights you.
- Then reserve a wedding date and receive access to your private client portal. The contract, general timeline for wedding day, and all of your personal ceremony choices will be made online from the comfort of your home. It is easy to keep track of options and expenses.
- The week of your ceremony, we’ll send you a detailed agenda so you know exactly what to expect for your big day.
- When it’s finally time to tie the knot, you’ll be able to truly relax because we’ll take care of everything. You bring your soon-to-be lawfully wedded spouse and wedding dress, we take care of just about all the rest. From set up and break down, wedding officiant, photographer, to location selections,and Florida marriage license filing, we have you covered. With our extensive experience in the beach wedding business, we can tell you what to expect and how to make your day perfect in every way!
When you combine, affordability and convenience and mix it with the natural beauty of a Florida beachfront, you can’t help but see why one of our Florida Beach Weddings is a stress free affair! The beach just has a mysterious way of taking away any tension. And the all-inclusive element eliminates so many tedious and stressful pre-wedding planning concerns.
Each beach has its own unique features. For instance, Wilbur-By-The-Sea near Daytona Beach has beautiful thick sand with dunes. St. Augustine is a historic and charming city and Clearwater Beach has amazing sunsets and is close to the excitement of Tampa. Florida Beach Weddings offers complete beach weddings on both the east coast and Gulf coast of Florida. So easy to tie the knot!
No matter what your original plans were, you only need three things to get married: a marriage license, the officiant and the person you intend to spend the rest of your life with. Make it beautiful and get ready say “I do” in the Sunshine State? Contact us to book your Florida Beach Wedding today!
Did you know the average engagement period is 14.5 months (thanks to theknot.com for that stat)? And when it comes to traditional wedding planning, you need almost every day of that time to plan. However, when it comes to a Florida Beach Wedding, you can cut that planning down substantially. In fact our expert beach wedding planners have actually arranged small beach weddings within just a week! But whether you want to get married later this year or next year, you CAN have the beautiful ocean-themed wedding of your dreams: just look at our Florida Destiny package featuring shades of the ocean below!
This design includes all the great features of our Destiny Package available at no additional cost. Seat up to 24 guests in deluxe white chairs and your choice of spandex sash color. They will be in awe of the white shepherds hooks and teal lanterns. Take your pick of up two colors for your bamboo material, and blue and white starfish topper. Combine this with the emerald sea, white sand and sunshine, and you have a clean, fresh, gorgeous ocean-themed wedding starting at $1450 (depending on location). Can you smell the ocean? We can!
This is the Aloha option of the Destiny Package: completely tropical for the couple that loves color and texture. What a feast for the senses. There is the option to add more guest chairs if you need to.
Now some of our couples have chosen other color combinations which are equally delightful: why not choose soft pink to compliment the shells on the beachfront? This beach bride and groom have a coordinated wedding party with smiles all around – such a beautiful day to remember!
That’s the beauty of the Destiny Package: it offers you the most choices for customized wedding decor. With over 20 different color choices for the bamboo canopy, multiple choices for your canopy topper, a variety of aisle-way styles and an extensive list of ceremony music, you can leave Pinterest behind and design your own wedding online from the comfort of your couch – such fun!
Feeling exotic? Love purple? Wow, look at the decor options for this couple in Daytona Beach below. What a wonderful choice to compliment the setting sun and clouds floating in the background.
Florida Beach Weddings Company does ALL the wedding planning and coordination for you. Our beach planning services allow you time to get excited: not stressed out, broke, and overwhelmed about your wedding ideas. Our all inclusive packages include a minimum of the following (keep in mind this is our most BASIC package, more options and packages are available):
- Officiant: who will legally perform, and coordinate, your beach wedding ceremony
- Traditional ceremony and wedding vows provided by “Florida Beach Weddings”
- Our select Florida US beach wedding locations on either the east coast or Gulf beaches
- Consultations by phone and email with our dedicated wedding specialists
- Ceremony set up and break down (bamboo canopy or posts)
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including: Decorated sand ceremony table, keepsake vase, sand color choices
- Photographer at ceremony site can be added for extra time for wedding pictures
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
Our wedding planners are available to help and guide you in creating the ultimate dream beach wedding, all within the privacy of your online wedding portal. It contains your package, chosen customizations, contract, a way to track expenses, agendas and more. Oh, and add to the list of things NOT to get stressed about: BUDGET! Contact us today to get started.
St. Augustine Beach is the perfect spot for your Florida Destination Wedding. Florida takes the cake for best beaches in the U.S., and St. Augustine is making a name for itself world wide as a perfect Atlantic coast location for outdoor weddings on the beach. However, Clearwater Beach, on the Florida west coast, keeps holding its own as one of the most beautiful beaches in the USA. Situated on the Gulf of Mexico, this white, sand beauty is popular with many of our brides. Keep reading for all the details on both beach side wedding venues to make a decision on a location for your Florida ceremony.
Let’s Compare Beach Wedding Locations
Fun is in the air:
St. Augustine: There is no shortage of amazing things to do in America’s Oldest City. Ponce De Leon’s Fountain of Youth, downtown boutiques, delicious cuisine, an alligator farm, lighthouse, romantic cobblestone streets… the list goes on. There is also surfing and fishing. So whether you get here early or extend your stay with a St. Augustine honeymoon, you and your guests will find yourselves thrilled with all the beauty, nature, and charm this historic city has to offer.
Clearwater: It’s hard to beat this location for Tampa beach wedding packages. Being so close to the big city, you can take advantage of great entertainment after your Clearwater wedding. Ybor City food tours, Busch Gardens, and the Florida Aquarium will keep you busy and delighted. Clearwater Beach on its on has much to offer any newly married couple: boating, golfing, dolphin sightseeing tours and more.
Beauty of the Beach:
St. Augustine: Who doesn’t love the thought of the fresh ocean breeze, sandy toes, waves rolling and a relaxed and intimate wedding ceremony? The Atlantic coast of St. Augustine offers a variety of beachfront options for your ceremony and wedding photography. Rocky shorelines at Vilano Beach make a stunning background or you can choose Anastasia State Park with sugary brown sand. Anastasia State Park is just minutes from downtown St. Augustine, Florida and one of the best beach wedding locations! You and your guests can enjoy a small beach wedding reception at the park under their pavilion. Or, if you prefer, it is only minutes to get to one of the many unique restaurants in downtown St. Augustine for dinner.
Clearwater: Clearwater Beach is a top choice among our couples for so many reasons. The white sand will make for a perfect aisle-way as you share your wedding. Then, as you say, “I do” and share your vows, the deep vibrant sunset will begin directly over the calm, emerald water of the Gulf of Mexico. Finally, you can finish up your Gulf island wedding with our photographers capturing every perfect moment.
St. Augustine: Although sun does not actually set on the east coast (it has the sunrise), you can experience a softly lit sky and ocean with dreamy, pastel color at the end of the day. Your wedding photographs will provide you with romantic memories for years to come. If you love pinks, golds, oranges and blue clouds reflecting off the white-capped water, then a St. Augustine Beach wedding is for you! Vilano Beach at sunset is shown below.
Clearwater: Of course Clearwater Beach is famous for its sunsets. We time your ceremony just right so that our wedding photographer can get perfect pictures of the two of you as the sun goes down over the Gulf of Mexico. Vibrant reds and oranges make a stunning backdrop as you share your love for each other…maybe even trashing your wedding dress in the Gulf beach water!
Lodging and Reception Dinner:
St. Augustine: a fast growing city, but everything is so easily accessible. You and your guests can choose to stay downtown just steps away from the must see St. George Street where you’ll find a gambit of fun shops and tasty eateries like A1A Ale Works overlooking the river: they have two private dining options for wedding receptions also. Or if you want an entirely tropical get away, you can stay right on the beach! Just make sure you know there is a difference between “ocean front” and “ocean side” if you’re looking to be “on” or “near” the beach. A popular hotel is the Castillo Real resort. We can also perform all of our St. Augustine beach wedding packages here. If you are having a smaller beach wedding here, the La Cocina is located directly in the hotel.
Clearwater: Like St. Augustine Beach, there are several beachfront locations to choose from in Clearwater including: Indian Rocks Beach, Redington Beach, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island, Pass-A-Grille Beach, Sunset Beach, and Sand Key. Yes…it just got more difficult to choose but our Beach Wedding Specialists can help you with your decision. Lodging in the area includes hotels like the Holiday Inn Harbourside which is an ideal location for couples to both stay and have a reception. It is a one minute walk to 4th Avenue, where we will hold an Indian Rocks Beach wedding ceremony. At Sunset Beach, we highly recommend renting the Sunset Beach Pavilion. This Pavilion is located directly on the Gulf beach, making it easy and convenient for you and your guests to enjoy a simple beach wedding reception. Take advantage of the beautiful sunset, affordable pavilion rental, and let your guests relax on the beach during your beach wedding reception. You also have the option to rent a lot in the parking lot.
Now that you’ve had a chance to look at the benefits and features of both these Florida destination beaches, it’s time to give it some thought. Once you’ve made up your mind you can begin to design your wedding online! Without leaving the comfort of your living room, you can browse our beach wedding packages and customize one just for the two of you. We take care of the rest without you having to lift a finger. Your dream wedding awaits in Florida. Don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have more questions.
Research indicates that the average wedding costs the same as a new car. When you add up the services required to make your wedding day at home special, it is not surprising that it can total over $20,000. That’s why the beach is the perfect choice for an affordable, beautiful and intimate ceremony. All the elements of a traditional ceremony can be included: elegant decor, vows, a wedding officiant, photographer, music…even your first dance as a married couple! Not to mention the cheap cost: Florida Beach Weddings packages start at $699 and at the top end average $2,500. Very affordable and with less stress!
The key here is the word “package”. Our beach wedding company packages all the things you need to make a perfect wedding ceremony for you. We do the work – not you. The hardest part is browsing each package online and choosing the one you love the most. We think you will love quite a few of our decor ideas, and you will definitely love the price!
Although we have all inclusive packages for small weddings and elopements, let’s take a look at a couple of our most popular, complete wedding packages so you can see how much it costs to get married on the beach:
The cost of the Rustic Romance Package before any extras you may wish to add to your package is about $1625. You may purchase extra chairs. Depending on where your ceremony takes place, a beach wedding permit is extra. This package is complete with a large, wooden canopy elegantly draped with flowing material and a cascading floral topper (Kayla in the photo below is holding only half of the topper!). Greenery aisle-way with wooden accents at the entrance add to the beauty of this package, and up to 18 deluxe white chairs at the ceremony site with your choice of colored spandex chair sash or 18 bamboo chairs included. There are more extras here.
The Nautical Knot Package price is about $1275 before any extras you may wish to add to your package. The wedding canopy consists of three bamboo poles (one on each side and one going across) draped in two of your color choices from our selections. You can decorate the aisle-way from your choice of tiki torches or natural bamboo poles: connected to each other by starfish or small white seashells, tropical tiki torches, or tropical or pastel flower garland placed in the sand. Up to 18 white deluxe chairs with you choice of optional spandex chair band from our selections are included. Find out more about this package here.
CLASSIC DISTINCTIVE DESIGN
The Classic Distinctive Design Package cost is around $2295.00 before any extras such as photography you may wish to add. These packages come with 32 chairs. There is an option to purchase extra chairs. There is a four post bamboo canopy with your choice of white or ivory draping. Elegant greenery with pink and white floral arrangements on the sides of the bamboo pole arches is part of the neutral decor. The bamboo pole aisle-way with coordinating white or ivory flowing material and coordinating flowers is a breathtaking touch. Many extras including a chilled water station for your guests can be found here.
Permit prices vary with beach locations. Let’s say you want to get married on the main beach in Siesta Key. There is a pavilion you may rent if you choose for an after ceremony reception, based upon availability. There are required beach wedding permits for that area in the amount of $185.00. We would obtain this for you and add the cost to your package price. We will also provide a recommendations list that will be in your welcome packet once you pay the deposit to reserve your package, location, date and time. Parking may be extra. In Clearwater Beach, the permit fee is $250 and you will likely have to deal with parking fees as well. Other beaches may be cheaper so if this cost is part of your budget, our beach wedding specialists can advise you on the best beach location for you.
All of the photographs you see on our website and social media are taken by our professional staff photographers. They are professionally trained for outside beach wedding photography conditions (light, mist, sunsets) to capture the perfect pictures of your special day. It is only $325 to add our ceremony photography to your day and includes up to one hour at the beach ceremony site. This will include the ceremony, followed by a group photo with the couple and all of the guests. Next, the couple and their immediate families. Then, we will take the bride and groom, and any bridal party down towards the sea, and take more poses, followed up by more poses of just the newly married couple. You can even get in the water with your dress!
The Benefits to You with Our Beach Wedding Company
Florida Beach Weddings goes to the destination beach of your choice and officiates your ceremony ourselves. We drive to meet you and personally set up your wedding decor, provide your ceremony, and break down the entire package. Even our company President officiates weddings. Our beach wedding packages may be cheap but they are beautiful and unique. Yes, every wedding no matter where it is will have decorations, vows, and music but there is one that can never be taken for granted: the beach! The breathtaking Florida beaches, weather and ocean is different every day. Gulf beach weddings offer sunsets or you can jump the waves on the east coast beaches such as Daytona Beach, St. Augustine Beach and Cocoa Beach. Take a look at some of our real wedding photos so you can see how easy and joyful it is to have a beach wedding to remember forever. Our blog offers virtual tours of many beaches so have fun browsing!
Don’t let your money go out with the tide! Read our affordable beach weddings Florida reviews here. Then contact our dedicated wedding specialist by clicking here to reserve your date.
It’s no secret that planning a wedding can be complicated. But it can be even more challenging when you’re trying to plan for a destination wedding in another state. So many questions: How do I get a Florida marriage license? What is the best beach for a destination wedding?
May we suggest St. Pete Beach? Fortunately, Florida wedding packages can help to make planning a St. Pete Beach Wedding that much easier so you can focus more on enjoying your special day and less on stressing over the details. It really is EASY to get married on the beach in Florida!
Here are three benefits you can take advantage of when you use a beach wedding package:
- You save on travel costs. When you’re planning a destination wedding, chances are you want to see each of the possible cities and destinations to have your wedding ceremony in person. Unfortunately, the travel costs of visiting each potential venue can quickly add up. And that can be financially dangerous when you’re already on a budget. Fortunately, when you choose to use a beach wedding package, you don’t need to travel everywhere to see the potential venues. You can easily check out all of your venue options online. With St. Pete Beach, you will be right next door to Clearwater Beach so you get the best of both worlds!
- You save on unique touches. Everyone wants their wedding ceremony to be unique to them and their personal style. But it can be tricky to keep those personal touches when you’re already having a destination wedding. A beach wedding package ensures you can choose the colors, flowers, music, and more, for your wedding so you can keep those unique touches without sweating over DIY napkin holders. Why not start customizing today?
- You can keep better track of your contacts. One of the most difficult parts of planning a wedding is that you’re essentially becoming your own event planner or producer. You’re managing many different contacts and trying to keep track of finances for each of them. When you use a beach wedding company, you don’t need to worry about keeping track of your contacts like potential DJs and caterers. Because your beach wedding package is a one-stop-shop, you only need to deal with one beach wedding planner and not 12.
A Florida Beach Wedding with lots to do.
With St. Pete Beach, you’ll find lots of sports activities and restaurants for a reception, if you like. Oh, and did we mention the sunsets? Find more information about activities here.
The good news is that Florida Beach Weddings provides all inclusive beach wedding packages to help make the planning process that much easier. For more information about our Florida beach wedding packages and how they work, contact us today.
Congratulations on your engagement!! So, once the “engagement honeymoon” is over, it’s time for wedding planning to get real! Destination and ordinary in-town weddings follow many of the same milestones. However, don’t overlook these seemingly minor differences. Check out this 12 month destination wedding timeline to keep your destination beach wedding smooth sailing!
Tropical Geometric Arch Wedding Package on Siesta Key Beach, FL
Destination Wedding Timeline:
12 or more months before:
- Plan your budget. Major things to consider for destination weddings:
- Guest list– plan your guest list and notify guests ASAP with a “save the date”. Give friends and family ample time to save and plan for your amazing wedding adventure! Check out The Knot’s free “Guest List Tool” to stay organized and save money. Start your own free wedding website to help you stay organized.
- Ask the bridal party to be a part of your wedding. Bridesmaids get ready!
Beach bride and bridesmaids at Destin Wedding in Florida
8-11 months before:
- Dress time- Shop for and order your wedding gown for a white sand wedding. Tips here!
- Hotel booking- If you have a large group, inquire about a group discount/blocking rooms.
- Book flight/Car rental- Encourage your bridal party to make arrangements as well.
- Book wedding- With Florida Beach Weddings company, this makes long distance planning a sea breeze. We provide everything you need for your elegant beach wedding so you don’t have to lift a finger on your special day. One. Stop. Shop. Save time and money by avoiding multiple vendors, fees, complications, etc. Check out these complete package options.
- Plan post-wedding ceremony plans. Dinner? Happy hour? Full wedding reception? Night on the town?
- Choose colors– Deciding this early will guide you with ceremony decor choices, bridesmaid dresses, favors, etc. Furthermore, it’s fun!
- Save-the-Date Cards– Order and mail.
- Create a registry– Happy Shopping!
Couple kisses after Miami Beach wedding ceremony on white sand
6-8 months before:
- Bridesmaids dresses/Groom attire– Choose and order according to your elegant beach wedding package colors.
- Research activities- What will you and your guests be doing during the “down time” before and after your wedding day?
Groom and beach wedding party at Ponce Inlet , Daytona Beach, FL
4-6 months before:
- Invitations: Order/Create and send. You can choose a traditional paper invite or save money on a small wedding by using an e-version like one from evite.
- Wedding rings– Shop, buy, size, and keep them in an unforgettably safe place.
- Confirm travel plans/required documents if necessary.
- ****Florida Marriage License****– Your wedding dream is unofficial without one of these. More information here.
2-4 months before:
- Plan itinerary for length of destination stay. While you can be flexible, it’s still a good idea to have a plan. Consider a timetable for both leisure activities before and after wedding day, as well as day-of wedding schedule (hair, travel time, etc.). Florida Beach Weddings provides you with a detailed timeline of your wedding day for less stress!
- Schedule hair/make up appointments as needed. Be sure to be very clear with time management and remember to prepare for a beach-friendly hairstyle.
- Welcome! If you have guests traveling, a Welcome Bag is always a thoughtful way to share the wedding love! Order items/prepare bags.
Sharing an intimate moment after one of our Daytona Beach Weddings in Florida
- Write vows. Florida Beach Weddings provides ceremony vow options, but you may add your own personal vows if desired for a perfect wedding day.
- Finalize plans. Look for emails from Florida Beach Weddings with detailed destination wedding timeline. Communicate with your guests and wedding party directions/timelines as needed. So this is the time to answer any last minute questions between planner, bridal party, and guests. Designate a “guest” helper for the ceremony (so it doesn’t have to be you).
- Final fitting- Any alterations/changes should be wrapped up. Purchase/bring a steamer or make plans for professional steaming through a local laundromat upon arriving your destination wedding location. In addition, consider bridesmaids dresses as well.
Clearwater Beach wedding family
Week of: Confirmation is the name of the game!
- Confirm any appointments– hair, make up, mani/pedi, wedding dress steaming.
- Groom/groomsmen- Confirm attire/pick up arrangements.
- Review day-of itinerary (provided by your beach wedding company)
- Distribute welcome bags.
DAY OF! It’s shhhhhhow time!
If you’ve hired “Florida Beach Weddings,” the only thing you really need to do is show up. Go to any appointments and show up to your favorite part of your wedding day: the beach ceremony site! Most of all, don’t forget to bring the rings and marriage license! Happy Wedding Day! Still have questions about a destination beach wedding? Check out our FAQ page!
Bride and groom celebrate kiss after one of our Florida weddings in St. Augustine