Well you’ve made it through the dating playoffs. And in the relationship world, you’re about to experience what football is relative to the Super Bowl. The main event. The final game. This one’s for all the marbles. YOUR WEDDING DAY! Congratulations! And if when choosing your wedding day, one of your pre-requisites is to avoid conflict with any major sporting event, then you’ll love what we’ve tokened, ” Super Bowl Beach Wedding .” Check out these awesome pro football and college football wedding theme ideas and find out how to incorporate them into your beach wedding.
Super Bowl Beach Wedding Ideas
Garters: Team spirit running through your veins? But looking for a more discreet way of showing your school pride? These team wedding garters are the perfect way to bring game day to your wedding day.
Cuff Links: Add a personal touch to the groom’s style with these fun cufflinks.
Super Bowl Champions- Represent your team with these Philadelphia Eagles cufflinks! Click here for other pro teams.
Check out these classic West Virginia cufflinks. Find your college here!
Cake toppers: Bring the team spirit to your reception with these fun cake toppers! They even have one if you are a “house divided!” Click images for more ideas/purchasing options.
Wedding Favors: Go into overtime with these football-themed wedding favors! Click images for more info!
So, do all these Super Bowl Beach Wedding ideas have you rushing to the end zone? Click here to book your Clearwater Beach Wedding today.
Beach weddings are affordable, fun, and relaxing. You get glistening blue waves and a white sandy shoreline as the back drop for your wedding ceremony compliments of mother nature. But what can you do to make your beach wedding extra special? How do you add your personal touch? Your Florida Beach Weddings has over ten year experience perfecting the classic beach wedding look. And we love discovering new ocean-inspired beach wedding decorations. Elopements, vow renewals, wedding parties both large and small, we have the beach wedding set up for you. Check out the variety of beach decor and set up offered. But let’s take this a step further and add another layer or creativity, uniqueness, and fun.
Personalize Your Beach Wedding with Beach Wedding Decorations
- Before the Wedding: If you have guests traveling from out of town or this is a destination wedding, nothing says “Welcome to my Beach Wedding” better than a beach-themed welcome bag. Set the tone for your paradise wedding weekend and make your guests feel extra special. You can get lots of great ideas here.
- Ceremony Site: Your Florida Beach Wedding Company will take care of everything you need to execute an effortless, stress free, and affordable beach wedding. However, if you are a creative mind or love a good D.I.Y. project, here are some beach wedding decorations you may want to try:
- Beach Wedding Fans- Keep your guests cool and get creative. You could print bridal party names, provide location/directions for reception, or add a fun engagement photo!
- Beach Bubbles– A fun way to celebrate without worrying about beach clean up. Makes for great entertainment for kids too!
- Sunglasses– A fun and practical way to give your guests what they’ll need.
- Beach sign: These adorable signs are perfect for beach weddings. In addition, it makes a great piece to bring home. Display it in your yard or remove the post and hang it on your wall!
- Wedding Party: Think outside the box. You can replace traditional wedding bouquets with some pretty tropically amazing ideas. Like these pineapple or starfish bouquets. And these starfish and pearl sets are the perfect combination of beach and elegance.
Whatever your style, whatever your budget, you can buy, make or borrow these beach wedding decorations ideas to make your beach wedding day uniquely yours.