“I whip my hair back and forth. I whip my hair back and forth.” Thank you Willow Smith for the fun theme song for today’s post. Your beach wedding hair style. Let’s talk. So there’s the dress, the accessories, the bridal party attire, the ceremony decor choices. And then there’s your hair and make up. They all come together to create a masterpiece of a wedding day. At the heart of it all is two people, in love with each other. Promises to let their head over heels love stay deep in their hearts. But for now, let’s just talk about the “head” and we’ll save the heels and all that for another day. 😉
Beach Wedding Hair
This wedding hair style guide will provide tips and inspirations for creating the perfect beach wedding bridal hair style.
Wedding Hair Tips
Let’s start with some generic wedding hair suggestions. We’ll get more beach wedding specific next.
- Your Style: You want to accentuate your God-given beauty on your wedding day. So when all the dress, hair, and make up is set, you should still look like yourself. This isn’t to say you can’t try anything new on your wedding day. But don’t go chopping off or dying you hair a new shade just before your wedding.
- Go Pro: No, not the underwater camera. The professional stylist. If you have wiggle room in your budget, a hair stylist is a great way to spend your money. You can achieve a flawless and gorgeous style without the stress of doing it yourself. And considering all the beach elements; sun, salt, wind,a professional will keep your wedding hair style solid all day and night. If you just can’t cut it (pardon the pun), there are lots of YouTube videos and tutorials out there on how to DIY when it comes to wedding hair. Just make sure you practice prior to your big day.
BEACH Wedding Hair Tips
These tips are in addition to the “Wedding Hair Tips” and specific to beach weddings.
- Elements: Sun, sand, salt, ocean mist. All of these play a part in maintaining a polished bridal look. When it comes to hair, this basically means two things:
- Hair Product: Lots of hairspray, extra bobby pins/clips, anti-frizz serum, and a good conditioner are all good investments. When you think you have enough hair spray, add one more spritz. 🙂
- Face Time: There is often an ocean breeze. And even a slight breeze can have your hair blowing around and in your eyes. So it’s best to keep hair pinned back in the front, use a headband, choose an up-do, or half up/half down. These styles will allow you to look into each other’s eyes (hair free) during your wedding ceremony.
Check out these beach wedding hair styles and get inspired! Consider your own hair color, length, texture when choosing your look.
Ready rock your “do” while you say “I do?” Click HERE to book your Daytona Beach Wedding today!